FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sure Is A Lot Happier Over Here  (Read 9284 times)

SSmokinn SS

Re: Sure Is A Lot Happier Over Here
« Reply #45 on: Mar 29, 2015, 07:00 AM »
Dont worry Jeffro, I am still here  ;D ;D

jeffro9023

« Reply #46 on: Mar 29, 2015, 03:48 PM »
Dont worry Jeffro, I am still here  ;D ;D

I knew youd miss me when i was gone  :-*...Almost time to catch that same 7lb bass or was it 5lb?  :rotflol: a dozen times eh smoke?  :D  Wont be long now...i bet you miss me over on iceshanty, the powers that be gave me a gag order LMAO...I also see you lost your first laker again, cant win em all.
Where can I catch a crappie? Thanks in advance

SSmokinn SS

« Reply #47 on: Mar 29, 2015, 05:38 PM »
I knew youd miss me when i was gone  :-*...Almost time to catch that same 7lb bass or was it 5lb?  :rotflol: a dozen times eh smoke?  :D  Wont be long now...i bet you miss me over on iceshanty, the powers that be gave me a gag order LMAO...I also see you lost your first laker again, cant win em all.

man, your a natural comedian.

I dont even need to waste my time with you.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #48 on: Mar 29, 2015, 06:04 PM »
You two start up over here and I'll send you both down the river and over the falls with the ice.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

jeffro9023

« Reply #49 on: Mar 29, 2015, 06:34 PM »
You two start up over here and I'll send you both down the river and over the falls with the ice.

Rg

Do I get to take a spinning rod and my floaties???  :D, Man there would be some killer holes to hit
Where can I catch a crappie? Thanks in advance

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #50 on: Mar 29, 2015, 06:46 PM »
Whatever!
Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

FishinNY

« Reply #51 on: Mar 29, 2015, 07:51 PM »
Yes, the spud will be going with me from here on out. Thursday amd Friday I'm sure the ice gonna take a hit. There was 24-28" where I was today. No signs of it getting soft anywhere.
I am Muskies Inc.

benthekid

« Reply #52 on: Mar 30, 2015, 04:30 PM »
i do not understand why it is so quarrelsome
kind of upsetting to see how many angry creatures are on that site

yellowpike1

« Reply #53 on: Mar 31, 2015, 04:26 PM »
 ::) ::)
aka BIGFISH  on the shanty  aka Erieangler on here went old school with a new name !!!

NateFishNY

« Reply #54 on: Apr 01, 2015, 10:40 AM »
If the 99.9% of people posting on IS would just ignore the posts by the .1% they would go away. Always some guy who gets up in the morning, spreads monkey poop on his upper lip and then walks around all day saying the whole world stinks.   Smile, be greatful you woke this morning and enjoy what God has for you this day...

That's one of the funniest post I've read in awhile, it's also pretty true...

My Hardwater days are over, time to make some casts in the river while I wait for ice out

big_guy_13021

« Reply #55 on: Apr 02, 2015, 06:04 AM »
I was driving home the other dsy from ice fishing i seen ohhh about 6 guys out on the iice.i noticed open water in the chanel along the peir .i stopped looked down and holy moly black with perch...i made me up a quick drop shot rig with my little ice rod got 2 at a time filled muh bucket..after i dumped my pile a crappies into the bed of my truck..got mmy limit n left... ;D ;D...tryed to pull a fast one by goinng back the next day the buggers were gone ::)...

Hunter44

« Reply #56 on: Apr 03, 2015, 08:23 AM »
This look like a great site as well as iceshanty can't wait to learn some tips from this site

big_guy_13021

« Reply #57 on: Apr 06, 2015, 01:11 AM »
This look like a great site as well as iceshanty can't wait to learn some tips from this site
....you will learn alright... ;D...you will learn to throw rockies and crappies back.... ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.