FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Looks like I got a keeper  (Read 3206 times)

Nomis

Looks like I got a keeper
« on: Mar 28, 2015, 02:53 PM »
Dicks is running a sale on most of their fishing gear. Buy one, get one half off.

I figured I'd go grab some lures that I wanted to experiment with this year. I was waiting for the old lady to meet me from whatever other store she was at, so we could leave. The plan was to grab the lures and call it a day. But apparently, I have the only girl in the world that wouldn't let me leave the store without four new rods that I don;t even need. The guy at the register told me to not let that one go.

boondox

Re: Looks like I got a keeper
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2015, 12:46 AM »
don't blame him at all for saying to keep her! on the other hand very kind of your wife to let you spend the money!

pastaboy

• Bites don't feed the bulldog!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 31, 2015, 06:49 PM »
You are a lucky man. Sounds like your gal knows a good deal when she see's one! My wife spoils me too. She doesn't complain and she loves the fish I bring home.
Lord, bless us all with your plentiful bounty which you have provided for us and keep us all safe during our journey. Amen.

Big Ice Hole

• So many fish, so little time
« Reply #3 on: Apr 03, 2015, 02:21 PM »
BUT does she clean fish?

pastaboy

• Bites don't feed the bulldog!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2015, 05:35 PM »
She usually does the final rinse and stores 'em away. I have tried to get her to fillet the fish but Nooooooo, she don't want nothin' to do with the "business" end of a fillet knife....... :thumbup_smilie:
Lord, bless us all with your plentiful bounty which you have provided for us and keep us all safe during our journey. Amen.

MrE1979

• If it was easy they would call it catching.
« Reply #5 on: Apr 19, 2015, 10:41 PM »
She usually does the final rinse and stores 'em away. I have tried to get her to fillet the fish but Nooooooo, she don't want nothin' to do with the "business" end of a fillet knife....... :thumbup_smilie:

Yup she's a keeper.  Mine would never insist I needed rods.  Nor would she store my cleaned fish away for me.  Does she watch sports also?

Wait wait wait..... I just remembered mine did all that stuff BEFORE we got married.  Be careful she could be "fishin" also.  They reel us in and mount us on the wall when they find the right one.
It is MY responsibility as a fisherman to make sure my children can enjoy fishing years from now.  Help make sure your kids can fish.  If you see something ILLEGAL Contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police Radio Room at 1-800-632-8075 at any hour of the day.

BLACK ICE

« Reply #6 on: Apr 20, 2015, 06:27 AM »

My fiance would even lay out the money for new rods, but cleaning fish, not a chance. :nono:

Nomis

« Reply #7 on: Apr 20, 2015, 09:27 AM »
I just finally got her to hold fish for pictures. But only if they're already dead.

Geezer Gone Wild

• Charter Member
  • Wow it's a Tuna !
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 09:36 AM »
I am indeed a lucky man . Not only is she my best friend, she loves to hunt, fish, camp, and four wheel. But what makes her special is she hates to shop! Now that's a keeper!!
When all else fails.......go fishing !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.