MFF US Midwest > Michigan
SW Michigan Lakes?
(1/2) > >>
crappiehunter:
Hey guys, I'm from LaPorte In, and decided to buy a non resident license this year. I'm mainly a pan fishermen but also like bass fishing. Any suggestions on lakes that aren't too far for me? I have a boat, I need to buy theap book but haven't yet. I'd be glad to trade info in my area NW IN.

boondox:
if no one produces any info get a book from sportmensconnection.com the Michigan lower half road atlas/ county map book..    it show lake close to the county boarder and would be better then asking for people honey holes  on line lol's some lakes i fish you would not expect them to produce but they do... usually a well kept secret with every one that fishes them too.. but not sure your location in indiana or i would say a few got to look it up on map quest in a minute. by the way not from the south  west side i am from the south east side so i don't know how the lake would be and if there producing or not?   
crappiehunter:
Thanks boondox, not asking for Honey holes just public access lakes. But I know if gotta do my own legwork! I know abt the lake book and love mine for NWI
boondox:
these lake are public access able try barron lk. pleasent lk. garver lake. these lake are east of niles mich. a tad in cass county  . eagle lake christiana lake. juno lake and painter lake  diamond lake paradise lake  birch lake and bair lake. long lake. in cass county    fish lk. thompson lk. kilnger lk. st joseph county   try lake link and dnr stocking data for more info also i hear thompson lk. is full of big gills and crappie but i don't live there so cant comment... same with juno and eagle lakes but i just don't live out there to comment on what to use or about fish size so this maybe inaccurate .... these are just names off a map to me... 
princecraft:

--- Quote from: crappiehunter on Apr 04, 2015, 06:56 PM ---Hey guys, I'm from LaPorte In, and decided to buy a non resident license this year. I'm mainly a pan fishermen but also like bass fishing. Any suggestions on lakes that aren't too far for me? I have a boat, I need to buy theap book but haven't yet. I'd be glad to trade info in my area NW IN.

--- End quote ---
Hey Mike, just pick one out and give it a try.  It won't take long for you to figure which ones work best for you.  I don't know much about those lakes just North of you.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version