FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Eleven mile open for boating.  (Read 28156 times)

SLAYERFISH

Re: Eleven mile open for boating.
« Reply #45 on: Jul 26, 2016, 08:23 AM »
Nice those bows have some orange meat!

IceOsprey

« Reply #46 on: Jul 30, 2016, 11:04 PM »
Today's report:   Slow slow slow.  :(  caught some crawdads but no fish. Saw a fish or two being caught on other boats. But my boy made the eleven mile fishing report with our fish from last week.

IceOsprey

« Reply #47 on: Aug 28, 2016, 11:16 PM »
Got back out there after a long hiatus. The smoker will be catching up on lost time! Started out overcast but calm, I decided not to waste time with trolling. Anchored just east of goose island and tossed power bait (chunky cheese) caught a 4lb 5oz trout. Caught two more in the one to two pound range. Moved to just west of Stoll point and anchored up. Caught seven more in the one to two pound range. Left about three o'clock. Took a work friend and his daughter with us.

IceOsprey

« Reply #48 on: Sep 11, 2016, 04:29 PM »
Took Labor Day off. Wanted to avoid all the people that were certainly all over the place up at the lake. I also missed all the poor drivers that made the trip for some very long. Ok I will get to it. Started out about 9:30 set out the traps, motored over to just west of Stoll mtn. Dropped anchor and tossed chunky cheese caught one within ten min. Ten feet of water temp was 60 deg moderate wind. Stayed put an hour and then moved a little ways. Nothing else for me. Not too disappointed we still have smoked fish in the fridge from last time out. Fresh fish for dinner for us. And some crayfish also. Boy have I been daydreaming about ice fishing lately.

IceOsprey

« Reply #49 on: Oct 02, 2016, 11:03 PM »
Got out this morning. Great day sunny, calm, cool. Water was 57.7 still has alge floating around but the weeds are a lot less of a problem. Trolled quite a bit, mostly on the east end to the center. No luck. Went out west in 10 ft of water. West of Stoll mtn. And tossed out the trusty chunky cheese. Enticed a 4lb 5oz hen to have a taste. Had a blast fighting the fish for about 10-15 min on my micro light pole. The crawdads are slowing down also. Dinner was tasty and we still have one more fillet for later.

IFF

« Reply #50 on: Apr 12, 2017, 06:28 PM »
Anything happening now ?
*¿*  Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.