FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sebago launches  (Read 3531 times)

fishlessman

Re: Sebago launches
« Reply #15 on: Apr 24, 2015, 02:22 PM »
Maybe Sappi could take the dam out so they wouldnt have to listen to all the crying from people on Sebago. How would they like the water level then?

sounds like a plan, lose the marinas, the tourism, the property values, the tax intake,maybe shut off the water spigot to portland then raise the income taxes, pay the unemployed, raise all property taxes in southern maine, i think thats the states plan all along ;D anyways, my boat will be floating this weekend

Turnbuckle

« Reply #16 on: Apr 27, 2015, 05:49 AM »
Docks are not in at Raymond yet, but you can launch if your boat doesn't draw a lot of water. I had no problem with my 18ft Alaskan, but as said the water is really low and requires some delicate trim work to get out past the sand. Water was 36.1 last night. Saw one boat in Jordan bay.
At the mouth of the river at Sebago in the Spring, it's East to West unless you want a beating from the rest! ;D ;D

MAKOpower10

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2015, 05:01 PM »
Anyone know when the station dock is going in (or is it in already?)

Thanks!
"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home." ~Roderick Haig-Brown, Fisherman's Spring, 1951

Turnbuckle

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2015, 08:05 PM »
Heard Raymond is in. I got a date down there about 4 thirty.
At the mouth of the river at Sebago in the Spring, it's East to West unless you want a beating from the rest! ;D ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.