FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Rockport rattler jigs  (Read 7494 times)

Pikeplower32

Rockport rattler jigs
« on: Mar 12, 2015, 02:50 PM »
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has ever used the rockport rattler jigs. I see all the pros on the crappiemaster tour swear by them. I just ordered a few but at 5 bucks a piece they better work. Won't be long and I will be casting out at the usual spawning areas. Please if you have used them give me some feedback.
Thanks
Pikeplower32

Pikeplower32

Re: Rockport rattler jigs
« Reply #1 on: Mar 25, 2015, 05:04 PM »
Wow just a bunch of lurkers. Nobody has any input?

MattyP123

« Reply #2 on: Mar 31, 2015, 04:44 PM »
I've never used them but have tried some glass worm rattles I use for bass...the rattle made the bait bulky and ugly but catch rate picked up... Let us know how ya like 'em.

slipperybob

« Reply #3 on: Apr 02, 2015, 12:30 AM »
I just have some typical Northland rattle jigs. 
Slip bobber fishing and ice lounger.

Slipperybob's Wish to Fish and MN Dish...Journal

franklin fisher

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 04:38 PM »
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has ever used the rockport rattler jigs. I see all the pros on the crappiemaster tour swear by them. I just ordered a few but at 5 bucks a piece they better work. Won't be long and I will be casting out at the usual spawning areas. Please if you have used them give me some feedback.
Thanks
Pikeplower32

I was wondering how you like those jigs.  I was thinking about ordering some myself.  I also saw how the guys on the crappiemaster tour use them. 

Pikeplower32

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 12:42 PM »
Well I didn't really get a chance to chase the crappie this spring and I'm afraid most the good action is over. However on Saturday I used the jigs while drifting for walleye with a night crawler on and I did pretty well.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.