FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Weekend fishing  (Read 1847 times)

INboat

Weekend fishing
« on: Apr 30, 2015, 09:16 AM »
Going to PC on Saturday after eyes and crappie with Dad. Looks like good weather.

Good luck to all that's on the water this weekend.

bwalker

Re: Weekend fishing
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2015, 02:14 PM »
Headed to brookville in the morning through sunday.  Can't wait going to be a long night at work.

Greg2ha

• Must fish for fun!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2015, 08:19 PM »
Sounds like its gonna be a awesome weekend. I worked all last weekend and still need to get boat outof storage. Looks to be a great weekend to get started.

Be pro

« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2015, 09:50 PM »
Fishing what's that I used to fish non stop then my boss asked me to go in salary Instaed of hourly WOW what a mistake 630am to 830pm almost every nite Monday threw Saturday im thinking I might as well sell my boat I've already missed the start of bass tournys horrible wish I could've seen this coming 😥

Get_the_Net

« Reply #4 on: Apr 30, 2015, 10:15 PM »
Fishing what's that I used to fish non stop then my boss asked me to go in salary Instaed of hourly WOW what a mistake 630am to 830pm almost every nite Monday threw Saturday im thinking I might as well sell my boat I've already missed the start of bass tournys horrible wish I could've seen this coming 😥

Sounds like you need to have another discussion with your boss.  84 hour weeks would mean 44 hours of overtime if hourly.   I assume you got a decent 'bump' in pay to go salaried, but if you did not agree to work 84 hours a week on a regular basis for that salary, then it is time to have a discussion with both HR and your boss.  Don't expect your boss to initiate the conversation either.

bigr

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 04:27 AM »
Going to be on the mighty Wabash saturday after eyes and sauger. Bite is good and level and color does'nt get any better.Should see a nice mixed bag of eyes,sauger, white /small/spotted bass,crappie and who knows what else.

stinkybaits

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2015, 02:24 PM »
Going to be on the mighty Wabash saturday after eyes and sauger. Bite is good and level and color does'nt get any better.Should see a nice mixed bag of eyes,sauger, white /small/spotted bass,crappie and who knows what else.

Asian Carp.... Batter up!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.