FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Go Pro  (Read 8543 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Go Pro
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2015, 02:43 AM »
It's like any camera. You use it to justify it or you done. I'll admit that 75% of the time I use my iPhone. It takes pretty darned good pictures. As far as fishing goes, I ain't posting videos of my personal favorite fishing spots.  :-\

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2015, 07:28 AM »
RG, you wouldn't have time to fish if you were taking videos of all your fishing spots...h2l

Mac Attack

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2015, 09:15 AM »
It's like any camera. You use it to justify it or you done. I'll admit that 75% of the time I use my iPhone. It takes pretty darned good pictures. As far as fishing goes, I ain't posting videos of my personal favorite fishing spots.  :-\

Rg

Decision has been made Bob.
I'm going to use that $2K+ on something else.

Beer!
 ;D

House needs a roof and the siding repaired before we retire, sell out, and move south.

So the prudent decision is not go with this purchase.

Seriously, I'm really glad I started this thread.
It has confirmed to me what I was thinking.
The cost for something is NEVER what it appears.
And,as many, I must be honest with myself and admit that the thing simply won't get used enough to justify the cost.

Thanks.
Mac

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2015, 01:56 AM »
RG, you wouldn't have time to fish if you were taking videos of all your fishing spots...h2l

Ain't that the truth ;D

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

NYSporty

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2015, 07:17 AM »
I had mine out this weekend striper fishing on the Hudson. I got some good footage of fish we landed but agree with Bob that footage will never be on a forum. We were by a few unmistakable land marks in our honey hole. Now given I wont be back this year and you cant fish out running fish its about the spot. I've been going up there 9 years now and found a nice spot no one else fishes that will produce. I'm not in to bumperboats at the so called hot spots.   

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2015, 12:59 PM »
Not a combat fisherman eh ;D

Me either.

Rg

royjulius

• Bluegills and Shorelunch!
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2015, 04:29 PM »
I thought about one for a while, but ended up with a $180 Nikon and it has served me well. Takes great videos and lots of good photos. Runs on AA batteries so I'm never out of power.  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Good thing you're saving that money for something important....beer. Always have beer.  ;D

Mac Attack

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2015, 07:20 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.