FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: tent or camper?  (Read 47074 times)

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
Re: tent or camper?
« Reply #60 on: Feb 26, 2014, 09:05 AM »
I love tenting and have not gone in over 3 years due to the birth of my daughter.  I really miss it.  I do have a cap on the back of my truck and used it as an area to sleep during hunting season.  I need to get a camping pad if I continue to do that.

Oldbear

« Reply #61 on: Mar 14, 2014, 09:08 AM »
I use to do the pickup thing but I made a fram over one wheel well and used a single mattress on it.  Had my other equipment on the other side.  In your case if theres more than one going you might consider an inflated mattress that will fit between the wheel wells.

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #62 on: Apr 14, 2014, 11:42 AM »
I love tenting and have not gone in over 3 years due to the birth of my daughter.  I really miss it.  I do have a cap on the back of my truck and used it as an area to sleep during hunting season.  I need to get a camping pad if I continue to do that.
Did you look any further into the bivy tents last year?
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

Mainehazmt

« Reply #63 on: Apr 19, 2014, 11:28 AM »
wow this has come alive  since I last posted here in 2009   well Ive upgraded abit since then and this year alone upgraded to  a new to me 2500 gmc crew cab and a 2011 amerilite camper 

no tenting for me!  too old for that now
I am a Proud Veteran I am Not a Terrorist!

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #64 on: Apr 23, 2014, 02:31 PM »
Did you look any further into the bivy tents last year?

I did but decided not to purchase one at this time until my daughter is older and can go hiking with us.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.