FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: point breeze marina  (Read 3779 times)

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
Re: point breeze marina
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 02:59 PM »
I am just saying that going out of your way to screw with them is not the way to do it. Plus, by putting it on here, there just might be those showing up that can't cast as well as others. They will only compound the issue. We all know the marinas on public water can't make you stop but why give them ammo....h2l

rp dog

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 04:07 PM »
They kicked me out also I could not believe how he talked to me. He acted like this was not my tenth year fishing there and told me he has water rights and he is calling the sheriff . I also spend a lot of money there life jackets, deep cycle batteries, plugs, anchors, and a lot of oil.they could put up a sign they really should not yell at people like that.i was not aware of this and he was disrespectful to me and my family. He actually even said the cops would take my boat. As my blood pressure rose I left. It's not worth it that's all I kept telling my self
I would say you handled it the way you should have at the time. Probably doesn't make you feel any better but I would say in the end the better man won. The man was an idiot but you got to remember he will have the rest of his life to prove it over and over again. Most people like that will meet there match and probably loose. A call to your C O would tell you who would be right but like you said its just not worth it. Don't have win every battle to win a war.
Rp

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 04:55 PM »

Say it ain't so.

:-\

I have as many hours in thrashing the water for bass as any semi pro. Thank heavens I was cured by a perch expert.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

shark

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 05:12 PM »
   Pete's gotta hear this one. ;D ;D ;D ;D

lowaccord66

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 07:51 AM »
They kicked me out also I could not believe how he talked to me. He acted like this was not my tenth year fishing there and told me he has water rights and he is calling the sheriff . I also spend a lot of money there life jackets, deep cycle batteries, plugs, anchors, and a lot of oil.they could put up a sign they really should not yell at people like that.i was not aware of this and he was disrespectful to me and my family. He actually even said the cops would take my boat. As my blood pressure rose I left. It's not worth it that's all I kept telling my self

This is what Yelp is for.  Sign up and make a nice review of how they act towards fishermen.

filetandrelease

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 08:30 AM »
I have as many hours in thrashing the water for bass as any semi pro. Thank heavens I was cured by a perch expert.

Rg

Thank god lol

FrankM

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 09:13 AM »

Rg
Hello, my name is RG and I am a recovering bassaholic.
Kool Aid Kool Aid, Tastes Great, Wish we had some, can't wait.

Mac Attack

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 10:30 AM »
Hello, my name is RG and I am a recovering bassaholic.

We have another name for it but there's young'uns out there.

;)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 12:21 PM »
Had breakfast with the Old Man who saved me from my frivolous ways. 74 and he still fishes just about every day.
I'd like to see what he'd do if some marina owner told him he couldn't fish on "their" water :rotflol: :rotflol:

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.