FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Welcome Back to State Parks  (Read 1822 times)

Hoosier

• MFF Mod Team
Welcome Back to State Parks
« on: May 08, 2015, 05:15 AM »
You can enter any Indiana State Park, state-managed lake or State Forest Recreation Area for free on Saturday, May 9, as part of Visit Indiana Week. Most entrance gates will be staffed so you can purchase your annual pass, horse tags, and lake or other permits for the season.

The next free fishing day is May 16. On this day, Indiana residents do not need a license to fish in Indiana’s public waters. Free fishing weekend will be June 6-7

Boomer

Re: Welcome Back to State Parks
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 07:10 AM »
I see where daily entrance fees to most of the state parks will be going up on Monday - $2 - $3 more depending on the property.  I assume the annual pass is not changing? (We get the annual pass just because of the savings.)

gilldan

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 08:01 AM »
I just got done looking at the fee increases on their web site.  Everything went up.  Annual pass went to $50.00 and boat launch went to $25.00.  Lucky this is my last year for the regular pass as next year I get the golden pass for $25.00.  If you plan on camping reserve a spot now.  They will honor the old fee until May 13 when the increase takes place.

Like Hoosier said go this Sat. when it is FREE.

Boomer

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 11:40 AM »
Can you still get the boat launch permit for the lower price until Monday?  I have get four of them each year: one for my power boat; three kayaks.  It takes a good chunk of my pay for a week to get all of these but still cheeper than doing each time we go.

Boomer

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 09:50 AM »
Wife called Summit Lake S.P. yesterday. She is getting all of our passes tomorrow.

DanO2013

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 11:11 AM »
just went to chain o lakes yesterday and it is now 7 bux per car load to get in...the state park pass is now 50, but i got mine last month for 40...this is the 1st time i ever have bought one... and until i saw this post had no idea anything was going up...50 bux is still worth it to me if you are gonna go a good # of times for the year...also gave me a reason to take a drive and check out some other state parks i normally would not

fishcrazy

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 11:25 AM »
Support our state parks and DNR and buy an annual pass.The budgets these parks run on is crazy and we have some amazing places to bond with family and connect with the beautiful natural world we live in

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.