FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: The Browns are in!  (Read 5198 times)

TightLinesMaine

Re: The Browns are in! (Day two update)
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2015, 04:55 PM »
Pretty browns seamonkey

seamonkey84

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 06:19 PM »
Thanks everyone, they were really fun to catch, averaging 30 mins between fish (with some missed hits in between).  Some of those smaller ones spots really dark red, wish I could keep some in my big tank (I though about getting the permit, but 125 gallon still isn't big enough)
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

PotShot

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2015, 07:28 PM »
Very nice.

BerryCraft

• Fish On!
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2015, 07:52 PM »
quite the impressive display there! stay on em
Always working. Either on getting fish in the boat, at my job, or on my buzz!

seamonkey84

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 09:08 PM »
quite the impressive display there! stay on em

I'm going to try and get a couple hours in before work tomorrow, there's always the chance of catching a salmon there, just few and far In between.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

wally13

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2015, 09:50 PM »
nice fish

Stickbait

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 07:14 AM »
Nice trout,and great two day total.Can't ask for much better than that!!

seamonkey84

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2015, 10:16 PM »
I only got an hour and a half in before work today, they seemed to have lock jaw today. One tiny small mouth bass, one little brown that jumped out of the net before I got the pic, and one big very colorful fallfish (possibly a new PB, I haven't been measuring)

TightLinesMaine

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2015, 11:13 AM »
I only got an hour and a half in before work today, they seemed to have lock jaw today. One tiny small mouth bass, one little brown that jumped out of the net before I got the pic, and one big very colorful fallfish (possibly a new PB, I haven't been measuring)

nice, still got it's spawning colors & bumps, that's a decent sized one

my PB is 15.5" tho they can get up to 18"-20" especially in spots with lake access

saltyshores

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2015, 08:16 PM »

For what is not usually a pretty fish, that is as good a fallfish picture as anyone ever gets. Thanks.

seamonkey84

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2015, 09:42 PM »
When I saw the red belly I first though Brookie or rainbow, but then I saw the big scales and got a bit disappointed, but fun to catch either way.

seamonkey84

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2015, 07:55 PM »
Well another productive "full" day of fishing, with 16 making it to the net.  Highlight of the day's catch was another above average Brookie, all 15 Browns were in the 8-9 inch range.

I don't know if it's worth posting the slide show like before of the rest, although a few were really brightly colored.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.