FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bringing the Noyes  (Read 1705 times)

westernmas

Bringing the Noyes
« on: May 22, 2015, 07:27 AM »
Hit up a local pond with two friends last night (figure out the subject of the post). We fished from about 630-830. We landed a mix of Sally's, Larry and few picks. The bite was steady all evening with most fish coming on senkos (the bios work great they just need them in 7 inch) and a few on buzz baits and jigs. In total we caught over 20 fish between the three of us. They were all about 1.5-3lbs but fought like hell. I caught the fewest fish but landed the biggest bass with a smallie just under 3lbs.

Nice smallie

Larrys

No hogs but a d**n fun evening on the water. The coyotes were making tons of noise as we were leaving as well. Always tons of wildlife in that area.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

lowaccord66

Re: Bringing the Noyes
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 08:31 AM »
Very nice report and good fishing!

westernmas

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 09:08 AM »
Very nice report and good fishing!

I know you usual target bigger bodies of water and larger fish but this is a short drive for you and I recommend that you give it a try some time.  However, there is only one small launch area and no outboard motors are allowed.  You can only use trolling motors or man power.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

Jschumacher

• Fish often. It's a way of life. Life Member NAFC.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 11:19 AM »
Very nice outing. Good job
I fish every chance I get and enjoy every time I fish. They call it fishing not catchin

Member of The GODS

craiger

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 11:26 AM »
Sweeeet!  I gotta get out in my kayak!!

lowaccord66

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 12:40 PM »
I know you usual target bigger bodies of water and larger fish but this is a short drive for you and I recommend that you give it a try some time.  However, there is only one small launch area and no outboard motors are allowed.  You can only use trolling motors or man power.

It looks like it and funny thing is I was thinking about how nice the place looked.  I love the big water only because I bought a rather large boat but I do have a nucanoe as well.  Feel free to send me a PM on local or maybe we'll need to arrange a meet up.  I was bass fishing last night with a buddy and it was a blast! Being a big fish snob isnt where the fun is at most times so I'd like to check it out.

Yachtzy

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 09:57 PM »
Nice pics and fish. I enjoy those kind of ponds too, they can be very peaceful, enjoying, and productive.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.