FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fly Them High everyone!  (Read 3066 times)

masoneddie

• Happiness is a bent rod....Doh!
Re: Fly Them High everyone!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 06:30 AM »
Well said Trapper, I'll 2nd that!  A big Thank You to all of our Vets.... :bowdown: :flag:

eyedoktr

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 07:50 AM »
I am always amazed at how many people in this wonderful country, really have no idea what Memorial Day is. Numerous emails and posts on social media sights are thanking veterans. That is something that should be done everyday but is not what this holiday is for.

Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country's armed forces.

Memorial Day is not to be confused with Veterans Day; Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving, while Veterans Day celebrates the service of all U.S. military veterans.
Pete Lewis

rp dog

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 09:43 AM »
Your right eyedoktr i stand corrected if I have offended anyone I'm truly sorry.
Rp

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 11:58 AM »
lets  see  people  thanked  the  vets  and  service  men , they  should appreciation  for the  flag and  what it  stands  for  and  they  showed  a deep love  for this country  and the  freedom we  do in fact enjoy ....eyedok is  right  memoral day or  declaration day was a  federal holiday  to remember those  fallen while serving  this  country ,I know  this well,  but  I  think  those  men that  gave  the  ultimate  would  be proud  of  the  thank yous , the love  that  has  been shown  for  America  it's  service  people  and the  freedom they  died  to  preserve .... I  think they  would   give  you all a  thumps up  because  truth is  they  didn't  die  for a  day to be  remembered  they  died   for  us  to be  free ....rp  you  didn't  offend  anyone.....on this  day  lets  honor  those  that   did   die   by  being alittle  forgiving ....today if  a  fellow  American  wants  to thank a  vet  or a  policeman  or  be  proud  of  his  flag  or lay flowers  on his grandmothers grave  that never  served  anyone  but her family ...I say let them  do it ......if  you want to  tell people  what the  official meaning of  the  holiday is  then  do  so  with a  little  love  compassion  and a  lot  of reverence.........
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 06:52 PM »
Ya old hippie you  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

trapper2000

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2015, 07:52 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bC_NznFK1Q

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

to  all americans that served  that  sacrificed or the  great americans that supported them  ..... to  every American  that loves  freedom  and loves  this  nation  may god  bless

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2015, 04:58 AM »
Good one Trapp...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

trapper2000

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2015, 07:37 AM »
dacker  heres  on  from our  past ...one  that rings  truth  and  will always  be in my heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.