FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: DEC changes stance...  (Read 3295 times)

Dug1898

Re: DEC changes stance...
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 12:53 PM »
Most decent fishermen catch and release properly. If the stories of the abusive fishermen on the salmon river are true, maybe the DEC needs to take a closer look at the abusers. As far as taking pictures is concerned, all I care about was the part about censoring people from posting them on the Internet. Out and out censoring no doubt about it. I don't suppose The Post Standard liked that idea either!

Oh yeah, I bought a paper poppy from a Veteran today outside Tops market. I hope you do too! Thanks to all Veterans for what you have done for us all.  :flag: :flag: :flag:
There's never been a better time to Stand Up for your First and Second Ammendment Rights than right now. 
Please join the NRA. They're my political voice.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 01:02 PM »

This horse is dead....bones bleached out in the sun ::)

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

shark

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2015, 01:17 PM »

This horse is dead....bones bleached out in the sun ::)

Rg

Grillin on the Weber again Bob ?

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 01:27 PM »
hey RG   sorry old boy this time you are totally wrong !  for one if fisherman hadn't stood up wrote officals and called the DEC  they would have been willing to enforce that  stupid law!  and second that horse is very much alive and running because that law is still written in the book .....you can't have things 2 ways ....you can't sit back and expect the right thing to be done you have to stand up and say hey that's bs ......

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."   Edmund burke

I am happy and proud of all the sports man that did write  elected officals ,that swamped the DEC with phone calls and stood up .....^5

you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2015, 02:33 PM »
Me included Trapper. Had conversations with several ECO's . The topic is dead!

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.