FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Pure Indiana  (Read 3317 times)

stinkybaits

Re: Pure Indiana
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2015, 10:52 PM »
At least Slayer is fishing.... I'm stuck in North Carolina being converted into a craft beer drinker.  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: I'd rather drink the slime out of my cooler than the majority of the craft beers so far. However there was a bourbon barrel aged beer that was dang tasty but it's limited supply of 4 cans per person per year??!! I give up finally find a killer good one and they have a waiting list plus those that get it only get 4???!!! That's just wrong!!! I'm sticking with my scotch and water beer. I'll post some fishing pics tommorow off the pier if I decide to get off the lounge chair off the beach. I'm hoping not to see any more growlers while on vacation unless it's a growling fish!

Fishslayer81

Re: Pure Indiana
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 11:03 PM »
Thanks fellas. It sure is nice to have a decent boat to take the wife and kid out. Catching fish was just a bonus. I am excited my daughter enjoyed reeling in the fish...it was a great time! Just need to teach her how to cast now. :)

Stnky's new rig rides like a Cadillac...40mph over 3-4ft waves feels like a mild chop in that boat.
Gone Catchin!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.