FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sunday on Pine  (Read 823 times)

Boomer

Sunday on Pine
« on: May 26, 2015, 07:27 AM »
Fished Pine Lake on Sunday. The wife mad the trip north to visit with her two favorite boys so we went fishing. First time this year for her and I really wanted to put her on some fish.  Ended up with 33 perch in the 8 - 10 inch range with a lot of throwbacks and another 12 bluegills and one redear. Redear was about ready to explode with eggs.  Gills we getting close but I don't think they were bedding yet - but close.

Wife caught some nice fish and had a lot of fun. A good day on the water.

Be pro

Re: Sunday on Pine
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 10:04 PM »
Went out bed whacking today there's beds all over pine more moved up from Sunday to today cause I was out fishing a tournament on Sunday on pine and today it was crazy how many more beds were made fish all over the beds as well and they r all still there just with sore lips I played Hookie from work so I couldn't bring any fish home them my wife would've knowin I was fishing so just fun bed rape today

Boomer

Re: Sunday on Pine
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 07:57 AM »
We figured there was a tournament on Sunday.  Didn't bother us.  Wife is leaving for home today. Sure going to miss her.  We will be hitting Summit Lake and Brockville Reservoir soon.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.