FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gardens anyone?  (Read 514656 times)

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
Re: Gardens anyone?
« Reply #1665 on: Sep 20, 2017, 07:19 PM »
Done, RG. I booked a site at the state park this morning. Psyched!  :thumbup_smilie:
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1666 on: Sep 21, 2017, 03:40 AM »
Cool! Let me know where you're staying and we can have a visit and find someplace for dinner.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1667 on: Sep 21, 2017, 07:07 AM »
Looks like great weather Sunday. We can hit East Lake Bait and Tackle for bait  assuming we're launching on the East end. Just need to know where and when to meet you DD.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1668 on: Sep 21, 2017, 06:12 PM »
Looks like great weather Sunday. We can hit East Lake Bait and Tackle for bait  assuming we're launching on the East end. Just need to know where and when to meet you DD.

Rg
I can be at the launch by 7, Marion Manor unless there is a free one I don't know about  ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1669 on: Sep 21, 2017, 06:21 PM »
Cool...I'll be t Marion Manor by 7 am with bait and ...hopefully....coffee and .....maybe.....danish.

Looking forward to it.

Rg

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1670 on: Sep 24, 2017, 03:04 PM »
And....a good time was had by all.
Nice to finally meet up with you guys. Fishing was slow, company was great.

Since I was the only one to bring pickles....I WIN! ;D

Rg

filetandrelease

« Reply #1671 on: Sep 24, 2017, 04:59 PM »

Well congrats RG for having the best pickles 😉
 Sorry I missed out , but I lost a bud last week and went to a celebration of life today ,

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1672 on: Sep 24, 2017, 05:08 PM »
Sorry for your loss Fred. Comes with age I guess.

This trip makes me remember some of the great times I've had on Oneida. Busy darned Lake in this weather. Worse than Canandaigua. Wouldn't mind revisiting after jet ski and speed boat season.

Rg

filetandrelease

« Reply #1673 on: Sep 24, 2017, 05:56 PM »

During the week it's not busy

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1674 on: Sep 24, 2017, 07:08 PM »
Super crazy the past two days. Never seen so much traffic. Breakfast at Flo's was good though ;D

Rg

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1675 on: Sep 24, 2017, 07:24 PM »

I Can't believe I forgot the dang pickles..... But it was great to meet you and Bill and just a beautiful day. Fred's right it's a whole lot quieter during the week. Send me the recipe for the little gerkin size pickles Bob, they were outstanding. The eggs were great too Bill and the garlic.  If you want another trip when it cools off I'm game.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1676 on: Sep 25, 2017, 06:00 AM »
Wish I could have made it.....  :-\
It would have been more fun than watering and selling mums all weekend......... >:(
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

ActiveTrapChecker

« Reply #1677 on: Sep 25, 2017, 08:07 AM »
Quote the harvest RG! With the forecast showing unseasonably mild temps this week, I am going to let the Portugal and habanero peppers stay where they are a few more days

the Portugal hot peppers are ripening nicely with these unseasonable high temps we are having in the capital district. The habanero peppers are coming along, some are now orange

I plan to make some piri piri hot sauce and pickle the Portugal peppers with jalapenos over the next few days

boondox

« Reply #1678 on: Sep 25, 2017, 10:29 AM »
the Portugal hot peppers are ripening nicely with these unseasonable high temps we are having in the capital district. The habanero peppers are coming along, some are now orange

I plan to make some piri piri hot sauce and pickle the Portugal peppers with jalapenos over the next few days

I always wait till last minute to pull the peppers now you see why!!

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1679 on: Sep 25, 2017, 10:48 AM »
All pepper  plants can be dug up and brought inside for the  winter if there not ready yet..  There actually perennials.... ;)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.