FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Friends Of Fishing Crappie seminar with Doug Sikora/HIGHTIDE  (Read 6204 times)

taxid

Re: Friends Of Fishing Crappie seminar with Doug Sikora/HIGHTIDE
« Reply #15 on: Jul 07, 2015, 10:31 AM »
Wish I could attend Doug but not possible.  :'(   My mother-in-law In Whiting is having serious health issues and the wife has the only car.

I will be hatching crappies on my fish farm next year and will attempt to feed train the fry and add bruiser black crappie to my list of species that I grow out on feed to trophy size. Will have to sex them and plant only one sex in the main pond to keep them from reproducing and overpopulating the pond.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

High Tide

« Reply #16 on: Jul 07, 2015, 10:39 AM »
Sorry to hear about your mother in law Taxi. I know somebody will have to stay back and take care of the guard dog (keep him from eating people). Exciting to hear about the crappie! Looks like I'll have to catch another mounter and come visit! Folks that see the blue perch are just amazed from your work!! Give yourself a pat on the back!!!

stinkybaits

« Reply #17 on: Jul 07, 2015, 01:11 PM »
Topics hmm. Scotch on the rocks or straight up! Blue-chip right around the corner!

taxid

« Reply #18 on: Jul 07, 2015, 04:45 PM »
Sorry to hear about your mother in law Taxi. I know somebody will have to stay back and take care of the guard dog (keep him from eating people). Exciting to hear about the crappie! Looks like I'll have to catch another mounter and come visit! Folks that see the blue perch are just amazed from your work!! Give yourself a pat on the back!!!

LOL She's not so tough when it comes to fire crackers or thunder.

Glad you liked the fish.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

coho333

« Reply #19 on: Jul 12, 2015, 01:35 PM »
Next Saturday can't wait !!!
HERE FISHY

coho333

« Reply #20 on: Jul 18, 2015, 07:01 PM »
This was a great seminar that Doug put on. i learned a lot from him and so did my son. We had a great time talking to you at lunch. Thanks again Doug!!!!!
HERE FISHY

High Flags

« Reply #21 on: Jul 18, 2015, 10:18 PM »
     Thanks Doug your a great teacher/fisherman... I also learned quite a few new things about Crappie fishing today.    We at FOF sure appreciate you taking time to come home and do this.   A Huge shout out to Stinkybaits  for the donation you made to Friends of Fishing it will be put to good use that's for sure Thank you very much!! .. Also thanks to everyone who came to the seminar today.......    now go fish what you learned,.......... lol...

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #22 on: Jul 19, 2015, 08:23 AM »
Most enjoyable day!
Doug did a super job and is very knowlegeable when it comes to fishing for crappie. Some of his points make so much sense and are things any fisherman can use and take to the lake to improve his success.  I learned a lot.
Thanks Doug for a great presentation.
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

High Tide

« Reply #23 on: Jul 19, 2015, 08:46 AM »
Thanks fellas... I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the afternoon. Friends of fishing is a top notch group, and I'm glad to help! Meeting new friends, putting names to faces, and catching up with old friends and talking fishing... What more can you ask for in a hot summer afternoon. Hopefully we'll get a chance to wet a line or two in the future!!

stinkybaits

« Reply #24 on: Jul 19, 2015, 04:22 PM »
Was great meeting some of you sorry I was a bit late..... Glad to help a great cause what FFF does is just awesome!

crappiehunter

« Reply #25 on: Jul 19, 2015, 04:45 PM »
Great time!!

Crappie, Bass, Gills, Eyes, Pike, anything that swims!!

Valparaiso_Girl

« Reply #26 on: Jul 23, 2015, 10:04 AM »
Excellent Presentation!

It was really nice meeting some familiar names on here and some new ones! 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.