FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: walter trip  (Read 7482 times)

weneric

• wishing i was still young
Re: walter trip
« Reply #15 on: Jun 29, 2015, 06:33 PM »
congrats. im so happy for you guys.

eiderz

« Reply #16 on: Jun 29, 2015, 08:34 PM »
Back from the trip at 330am this morning,Weather on the cool side, water temps 58 to 62 one windy rainy day produced the biggest fish Walleye Caught by A first timer  Jon , Gary's friend,11lb 30" Walter,While jigging, Others added to the board that day were ,27"@ 8lbs, 26" @7lbs, A 25" @6 lbs by yours truly, on down, 24s ,23s, 22,s 21s, only missing a 28 and 29" Jon's 11lb er a true walleye trophy, Fish totals  1105 walleye and 120 Pike biggest being 40", A big 400lbs sow and her cub was around camp. we fed her at a safe distance, had permission to shoot but did not have too. A few bald eagles also fed,along with other local wild life. All and all it was a great Fishing trip,everyone had a good time. the deposit has already bin made for 2016

Dude, it's 2015! We lowly serfs need pictures!   :thumbup_smilie:

Great trip!   :bowdown:  BTW, do they icefish that lake? :whistling:

bug-chazer

« Reply #17 on: Jun 29, 2015, 08:42 PM »
Got poctures when I get more time , sleep and repairing storm damage . Think I will go again. By the way , Walleye Ron is for real.  ::)

octanehi5

• WORK WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T FISH
« Reply #18 on: Jun 30, 2015, 06:42 AM »
No ice fishing up there, Ice is just to thick over 6' -40F every day, Busy catching up at home pics will follow Check air tamarac on facebook should have pics.
If it was easy they would have called it catchin,not fishin

octanehi5

« Reply #19 on: Jun 30, 2015, 07:37 AM »
As I stepped off the plane, I booked 2016,I may also book a second camp that holds 4 guys, I have six all ready, We are hard core fisherman ,fishing 14 hrs a day every day on the best Walleye fishing lake in Quebec,Pike fishing is good a 50Incher was spoted, Looking for a few guys or a pair that can fish togather for the week,, send me a PM or call 860 402 3209 Ron If interested

lowaccord66

« Reply #20 on: Jun 30, 2015, 07:47 AM »
May take you up on this Ron!  And why only 14hrs fished?  Those eyes bute at night!

octanehi5

« Reply #21 on: Jun 30, 2015, 07:56 AM »
low after 14 hrs we do need to sleep,after 7 days of this the most avid fisherman will be tired We also eat breakfast ,lunch and dinner, smoke cigars, a few brewski's Campfires at night Lake is very dark once it gets dark, Does not get dark until 1100pm and gets light at 4 am.

lowaccord66

« Reply #22 on: Jun 30, 2015, 10:42 AM »
low after 14 hrs we do need to sleep,after 7 days of this the most avid fisherman will be tired We also eat breakfast ,lunch and dinner, smoke cigars, a few brewski's Campfires at night Lake is very dark once it gets dark, Does not get dark until 1100pm and gets light at 4 am.

Im breaking stones my friend!  It sounds like a blast!  Im ready for a destination trip but need to flip a coin to decide on somehing like this over rainy lake houseboats or going to Costa Rica for tuna. They are all roughly in the same price catagory.

bug-chazer

« Reply #23 on: Jul 01, 2015, 08:11 PM »
It really was a great trip , wish I could do it again next year. Wife scheduled a trip around same time. Guess the following year will do. Ron runs a great trip tho. :o

octanehi5

« Reply #24 on: Jul 02, 2015, 06:43 AM »
Bugz you will always be welcome to join my groups ,You guys caught on very quickly. Just remember I plan next yrs. trip the min I step off the plane. Hopefully we can get together this yr in Ct. Also put the Walleye challenge on the list for 2016 at great Sagandaga.Hunts2long On the lake has invited my to fish again, I will be looking for a few more good spots.

bug-chazer

« Reply #25 on: Jul 02, 2015, 07:36 AM »
Would love the challenge again , and to ice fish with you. May have to get knee replaced in dec. If so then I may lose all ice season. Sucks , but no matter where I do it I lose some season. Mainly have to do it around 2 vac. with wife and md says no on ice activities for 3 months. We will see :flag: :thumbup_smilie:

octanehi5

« Reply #26 on: Jul 03, 2015, 09:20 AM »
we need to plan one for Gardners?

bug-chazer

« Reply #27 on: Jul 03, 2015, 09:25 AM »
Hope for early ice ;D

octanehi5