MFF US Midwest > Michigan
Different Spring & summer
(1/2) > >>
fishcharmmer:
Went last night , lake up a foot but the bites were slow even the small ones, cotton almost gone water temp-81 some still full of eggs. It's weird year so far on fishing.
rp dog:
Its been a different year for sure. And has left a lot of people scratching there heads.
carpslayer93:
U still fishing the edges? Or u out from the launch? One night you'll have to come rainbow trout fishing with me! Been doing good!
3300:
what are you targeting?

i do real on well on gills when i go and still fishing same areas i ice fish in front of weeds like snake grass and look for pockets in them and the lilly pads.

try surface baits. its all i use right now. when/if they quit on them i'll switch over to trout magents with crappie sliders.
fishcharmmer:
 I like gills and crappies , crappie bites dropped off so gills . Some days catch them along the pads 4 ft. of water 30 second bites or faster but here lately 1 min. or longer on the bites and the bait stealers aren't hitting  80 degree water temps got female full of eggs yet. Fished a lake in cass yesterday males on the beds ?  Hope JULY is better.  Use red wigglers and ratso jigs for crappies and gills.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version