FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: HELP!!!!! Got a week to Fish Where should I go Walleye hunting.  (Read 2178 times)

Special

• Who wants to go fishing!!!
Was going to Lake OHEA for a week and now do to crappy fishing report. My ride Chickened out and decided to stay home. Help is needed. Where do I go. Walleye Hunting is on the menu.
No one left behind  

icefishing J

have you consider seminoe,  the walleye are starting to
get hungry ::) ::)

Hole Tender

Instead of hunting for walleye for a week, just run up to Devils Lake and spend a couple days reeling them in.

appleye

Seminoe, Keyhole, Boysen, Patfinder!

Special

Glendo, Alcova, Patfinder: Check; any other ideas? Can't convince the rest of the team to try Seminoe. Glendo is still producing but want to fish different waters. Seminoe can't convice to try we haven't got any good reports. Yellowtail/Bighorn no reports of good fishing. Boysen is still on the table but haven't made the call. Fished today at pathfinder very very slow to day.
No one left behind  

appleye

I fished Boysen two weeks ago for the Stampede tourney the fish will bite but there is so much water you have to cover some country. We got fish pulling cranks, spinner and jigging. Better fish came jigging in 5' or less.

Seminoe is all about the adventure! It's always good when it's warm. Try the east shore across from the Boat club. Then the mouth of the Platte were the two rivers meet.

icefishing J

hay no giving the honey holes away :D. he said that they

wanted to hunt walleye. then i would say boyson or alcova.
 if they wanted to catch walleye, sill say seminoe.  If you go
there and need some pointers just pm me and i would be
glad to help

Special

I want to thank you for the info and PMs. We fished are hearts out and caught fish then it went quiet. Holly cow SLOOOOW. Dinks not included. 17-22 was a good fish. We caught one that pushed 26 plus didn't messure it due to water temp didn't want to keep it out of the water.  Breeders We just stayed on alcova, pathfinder, and glendo. I was out voted on pushing to other waters. But I can now push for long weekends so i'm still interested on hunting. Thank you
No one left behind  

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.