FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: what are some great deals on the market???  (Read 1301 times)

boondox

what are some great deals on the market???
« on: Jul 14, 2015, 01:21 AM »
What are some great deals people as re looking at right now???   Yep a deal thread let's see what people can come up with I am sure I got a few deals I can find like the Penn 309's I just bought 3x for 44.99 each. At wally world...plus got free shipping on them total cost was 143.07 out the door with tax... good deal for salt guys that don't want to spend a lot of cash...so any other deals?

Knot there yet

Re: what are some great deals on the market???
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14, 2015, 11:39 PM »
Walmart has trolling bait buckets $8.25 best chum bucket ever drains easy doesn't make mess of boat. When changing location its holds the chum. Shake and drop weighted and it floats. If you forget it over board and drive away. I bought one for everyone I know with live wells.

Boomer

« Reply #2 on: Jul 15, 2015, 11:21 AM »
Been seeing some Mitchell 300C fishing reels for under $40.00.  Not the best 300s ever made but they are decent. 

boondox

« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2015, 01:15 PM »
Been seeing some Mitchell 300C fishing reels for under $40.00.  Not the best 300s ever made but they are decent. 

Bps.com has the Shimano sedona? Reg $59.99 on sale for $39.97 just got a e mail about it those are way better reels in my opinion Shimano are.. Mitchell is another good reel none the less...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.