FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: "Wicked Tuna" fisherman claimed to be disabled...  (Read 7237 times)

Knot there yet

Re: "Wicked Tuna" fisherman claimed to be disabled...
« Reply #15 on: Jul 31, 2015, 01:56 AM »
Don't believe every thing they tell you. These shows are "produced "to look like truth.produced is key words. These guys were put on the show because they were the nice ones. Commercial fishermen are cut throat trust me. You wouldn't want to see what they do. Something's are borderline legal. Deadliest catch is showing the heroin problem in the fishing industry. The system fail all and they won't change it. $$ large amounts made in short time. These are the people the world has thrown away. No one cry's when they don't come home. If they ever showed how 6 guys stay up two day straight hauling pots. That why the captains don't want there kids on the boats. Some day a cameraman will tell all. You don't go to the end of the planet to work cause you fit in somewhere else. Tuna guys are only tuna guys when tuna fishing. They avoid the "this is my last trip angle" they leave to go get clean up.
I couldn't do what they do.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: Aug 01, 2015, 04:03 AM »
It's TV guys!

Bubblegum for the Brain :-\

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

dakota

« Reply #17 on: Aug 03, 2015, 07:32 AM »
The next thing your gonna tell me WWE isn't real.  :o

Mac Attack

« Reply #18 on: Aug 03, 2015, 08:27 AM »
The next thing your gonna tell me WWE isn't real.  :o

And NASCAR too.

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #19 on: Aug 07, 2015, 07:05 AM »
The new show "Alone" is the best I've seen so far. Can't fake the situation, and each participant can create his own drama or not. Shelter, water, food, & fire. I'd give that one a try for 500k. No one yakking at you. Fish, trap, hunt & gather, that's what I do with my free time anyway.

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #20 on: Aug 07, 2015, 02:26 PM »
The new show "Alone" is the best I've seen so far. Can't fake the situation, and each participant can create his own drama or not. Shelter, water, food, & fire. I'd give that one a try for 500k. No one yakking at you. Fish, trap, hunt & gather, that's what I do with my free time anyway.

I agree with you, it's obvious they are really not faking it. Can take 10 things from a pre-determined list of survival items into the deep, Northwest woods, none being a firearm. I am pretty outdoorsy but I do not think i would make it on that show!

Rugburn

• Camp Dog
« Reply #21 on: Aug 20, 2015, 01:01 PM »
Well.....I'm throwing my hat in the ring to be on Alone. Honestly doubt I'll be selected, but I'm giving it a shot. Might just be the stupidest thing I've ever done. Then again could be life changing. We shall see..... 8)

Jethro

• I fish, therefore I am... always buying gear
« Reply #22 on: Aug 24, 2015, 08:21 AM »
Well.....I'm throwing my hat in the ring to be on Alone. Honestly doubt I'll be selected, but I'm giving it a shot. Might just be the stupidest thing I've ever done. Then again could be life changing. We shall see..... 8)

Awesome! Good luck!

taxid

« Reply #23 on: Oct 16, 2015, 11:12 PM »
My sentiments.

99.99% of reality shows are so far from reality it is pathetic.

I still have never figured out what the fascination is with the Kartrashians.

Reality show - an oxymoron if I ever saw one!

"Kartrashians"  love it!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.