FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: what things haveyou done to your vehicle to make it fishing/camping worthy?  (Read 8391 times)

Drifter_016

I put on vent shades and have a compressor as well as good AT tires.
Also installed cross bars for my roof rack and rear spring air bags for better load capacity for dragging my camper around.
And I replaced the puny spare with a full sized one.

This year I added LED headlights, driving lights, two light bars and backup lights.  

boondox

all great ideas guys...

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Dave I like the license plate best....    :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Mac Attack

Dave I like the license plate best....    :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie:

I never noticed that.
The plate "number" is cool, but what I really like is that the plate is in the shape of a bear.
Is that normal up there?
Are all the plates that shape?

Mac

RIVERRAT2

• live to fish
[/quote
maybe we can get a trout for a plate shape here in n.y.
RAT
try to fish 200 days a year,cut back now,age

Drifter_016

I never noticed that.
The plate "number" is cool, but what I really like is that the plate is in the shape of a bear.
Is that normal up there?
Are all the plates that shape?

Mac

Yes Mac, that is the regular shape of our plates in Nunavut and the NWT.   ;D

Mac Attack

Yes Mac, that is the regular shape of our plates in Nunavut and the NWT.   ;D

That's freaking awesome!

boondox

Doing some work to my fishing camping van adding led fog lights that's has  cree 4 w bulbs and is 42 inch long and puts out 17600 lumens.. that and added a sleeping Platform/ storage area for gear like for  cooking, heating, sleeping bags battery's for heated blankets  I got two 12 volt heated blankets plenty of tackle and room to nestle more inside sorry don't have the picture with the gear inside coming soon..here's the sleeping platform being made and I stored all in milk crates under the sleeping platform..three is a rod bunk above the sleeping platform so the rods store up there.. there's still room for more stuff if needed..also ordreed a paging alarm that texts me if there's a break in. Plus the insurance on the van should covery it no biggie..

Window shades I got to make.

Simple rod bunk made from rope and pvc tubed or bungee cord and pvc tube..

This one used tape around the edge of screening to hold the magnets in place thinking of doing that .

Still have to find some were for one of these and a leader dispenser..

Hopefully it looks as bad arse as this when done!!

boondox

HeAR is the latest just installed a 17,600 lumen light bar up top spot /flood light 42 inches of cree led.. no more fog problems for me lol's

Fish Farmer

Nice progress boondox.

If you ever need a van ladder, junkyards are good places to look. I got one for my old Toyota for about $35.

boondox

Thanks for the heads up..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.