FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: More than 600 fish over limit  (Read 2046 times)

ftwwalleye

KingPerch

Re: More than 600 fish over limit
« Reply #1 on: Aug 22, 2015, 05:58 AM »
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

sprkplug

« Reply #2 on: Aug 22, 2015, 07:58 AM »
Wonder what the "sunfish" were? I kind of figured them to be bluegills, but why travel to a state with a bluegill limit, and grossly exceed that limit, when you live in a state that doesn't have such a limit in the first place?

They could've caught all they wanted here, with no penalties on the bluegills, unless there really is something to the idea that better bluegills exist up north?

abishop

« Reply #3 on: Aug 22, 2015, 09:16 AM »
I tried to punch up that article and couldn't find it. Is this the one that was posted sometime last week when they took all those crappie???

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

trophytaker1

« Reply #5 on: Aug 22, 2015, 11:41 AM »
This goes on all the time up in northern minnesota. the resort owners turn a blind eye to over the limit people. Its there income for the year.I used to go up in the ely area. you could bring back a truck load of walleye fillets and never get caught.Theres a lake up in the boundry waters that have sunfish that average a little more than a pound.

iceman260

« Reply #6 on: Aug 22, 2015, 02:37 PM »
They deserve what they get. Who needs that many fish.

sprkplug

« Reply #7 on: Aug 22, 2015, 05:00 PM »
But here again, if those sunfish were in fact bluegills, why travel out of state and risk running afoul of the law when your home state has no limit, and no chance of legal repercussions?? What is the draw??

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.