FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1476534 times)

SKUNK-MASTER

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #2130 on: Jun 29, 2016, 06:32 AM »
It's already caught a few...... :P

what do you drag behind them when laker fishing?     smelt, live shiner?

pb brown 27"             pb walleye 23"

filetandrelease

« Reply #2131 on: Jun 29, 2016, 07:36 AM »

Fished with the snag late yesterday , wind drifted us a little faster than we landed  4 keepers and several shorts ,most of the fish came on sonars with a few on hair  ,  weather was pleasent , and there was another good size bug hatch , nice to have a breeze to keep those nasty flying creatures at bay

reeleyz

« Reply #2132 on: Jun 29, 2016, 07:52 AM »
Fished with the snag late yesterday , wind drifted us a little faster than we landed  4 keepers and several shorts ,most of the fish came on sonars with a few on hair  ,  weather was pleasent , and there was another good size bug hatch , nice to have a breeze to keep those nasty flying creatures at bay

I saw you guys out there when I drove through. It looked like a perfect night to be on the water.

filetandrelease

« Reply #2133 on: Jun 29, 2016, 08:38 AM »

Yes it was , sure beats that dead calm and 85 *

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2134 on: Jun 29, 2016, 09:03 AM »
Nice job Fred and Shane! Weather must have been nice. I hate dead calm and hot
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #2135 on: Jun 29, 2016, 10:00 AM »

I heard you went to watch fire works , We could see the ones from the great northern mall , amazing how far they can be seen ,
 I saw some guys the day before fly fishing In the salmon river and they were in waders and not all light weight ,
That reminds me time to grab up my wading shoes and go chase some trout in the streams , I have been screwing around with those silly eyes And have neglected some streams  ;)

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
« Reply #2136 on: Jun 29, 2016, 11:21 AM »
Should be easy pickings... Hardly any rain has most likely consolidated them to just a few holes. Like fish in a barrel!! :P ;D 8)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2137 on: Jun 29, 2016, 05:49 PM »
I heard you went to watch fire works , We could see the ones from the great northern mall , amazing how far they can be seen ,
 I saw some guys the day before fly fishing In the salmon river and they were in waders and not all light weight ,
That reminds me time to grab up my wading shoes and go chase some trout in the streams , I have been screwing around with those silly eyes And have neglected some streams  ;)
I went up to the mad river last week and did a double limit of nice brookies with my bud Dave, Sure can't beat a nice walk up river when it's 85 i'll say that much, and 5 brookies on the smoker isn't all that bad either ;) ;D

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2138 on: Jun 30, 2016, 09:06 AM »
Nice job on the brookies Eddie!

Got out with Snag and Freddie again yesterday evening. Plenty of action, but a lot of short eyes. We managed 4 keeper eyes tossing blades. Had plenty of good marks just couldn't get them to go. Also had a few nice perch mixed in with the eyes along with a few weed trout and sheepies. The weather was nice last night as well
Nice job findin em

reeleyz

« Reply #2139 on: Jun 30, 2016, 10:18 AM »
Nice job guys. Those eyes should be on fire right now too. I had lot of marks my last couple of trips but it is tough to pry their mouths open.

What is in their bellies???

filetandrelease

« Reply #2140 on: Jun 30, 2016, 11:32 AM »

I just want set the story straight , the boys put it to the ol buzzard yesterday , all I caught were short eyes and weed trout ,
I think I heard one of them say has anyone seen Fred , I thought he wanted to fish with us , lmao

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2141 on: Jun 30, 2016, 11:39 AM »
Don't sweat it Fred! I have played that role a couple times this summer. Just can't believe release locked filet in the truck until we came back in to shore  :w00t: :afro:
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #2142 on: Jun 30, 2016, 12:04 PM »

Lmbo , told ya he was a DK  ;D

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2143 on: Jun 30, 2016, 12:54 PM »
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #2144 on: Jun 30, 2016, 01:12 PM »
That's just wrong! Locking Filet in the truck, he's harmless. I could see locking Release in the truck. But ya better have the radio on. :w00t: ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.