FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1477432 times)

coachwarner

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #2475 on: Aug 20, 2016, 10:18 AM »
"LURKERS BEWARE.....Before a night ninja parts your hair "

~annonymous
:w00t: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

KingPerch

« Reply #2476 on: Aug 20, 2016, 05:24 PM »
You heard correct Freddie!
Josh buys a Hook 7 for his bassboat. The deal Lowrance has is, you purchase the unit, then in form of a rebate, he would get a map chip after he sent his paperwork in. He was told 8-10 weeks he would wait for shipment of his chip. Well, 8 weeks goes by, and he calls Lowrance to find out they don't supply the chip, that they out source the chips from a third party. He calls the third party only to be told that his chip will be sent out within another 8-10 weeks. He hung up frustrated, and, I made the call to Lowrance customer service. I was told they had no control in the matter and thank you for your patience. I told the guy that I own a construction business and if I had a sub-contractor that didn't do his job  efficiently, they'd be fired. He tells me again, nothing we can do. I told him we own 3 of their units, very happy and when  we upgrade to new, I'll be buying from your competitor who I know for a fact has control of their sales completely. No out sourcing is done with the other companies. He says that is your choice.

If Lowrance has a sale with a rebate for a mapping chip, don't you guys think that maybe they should of done their homework and purchased the chips to have available for each unit in this sale? I think so.....not out source to a nit wit company who can't take care of their customers.

What the hell has happened to integrity and customer service today with corporations? I'm lost. If I treated my customers that way.....I'd be looking for a job! End of rant!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #2477 on: Aug 20, 2016, 06:03 PM »
Hey KP maybe you should start another thread to really get the word out there on what happened , thanks for letting our local buds know
I just looked and the rebate offer is still there , they can't fill the orders they already sold and still offering the same deal , that's just wrong and lowrance makes a great product , not very bright on their part

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #2478 on: Aug 20, 2016, 08:22 PM »
ya know what  word of mouth is the  best  advertisement good or bad I think I'll call Lowrance and  tell them I WON"T  be  buying  any product they make  because of this
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2479 on: Aug 20, 2016, 08:39 PM »
You heard correct Freddie!
Josh buys a Hook 7 for his bassboat. The deal Lowrance has is, you purchase the unit, then in form of a rebate, he would get a map chip after he sent his paperwork in. He was told 8-10 weeks he would wait for shipment of his chip. Well, 8 weeks goes by, and he calls Lowrance to find out they don't supply the chip, that they out source the chips from a third party. He calls the third party only to be told that his chip will be sent out within another 8-10 weeks. He hung up frustrated, and, I made the call to Lowrance customer service. I was told they had no control in the matter and thank you for your patience. I told the guy that I own a construction business and if I had a sub-contractor that didn't do his job  efficiently, they'd be fired. He tells me again, nothing we can do. I told him we own 3 of their units, very happy and when  we upgrade to new, I'll be buying from your competitor who I know for a fact has control of their sales completely. No out sourcing is done with the other companies. He says that is your choice.

If Lowrance has a sale with a rebate for a mapping chip, don't you guys think that maybe they should of done their homework and purchased the chips to have available for each unit in this sale? I think so.....not out source to a nit wit company who can't take care of their customers.

What the hell has happened to integrity and customer service today with corporations? I'm lost. If I treated my customers that way.....I'd be looking for a job! End of rant!
That sucks.... But the way you build a house I doubt you would ever be out of work. Blown away with your quality bro.

fishernet21

« Reply #2480 on: Aug 20, 2016, 08:53 PM »
Fished black lake yesterday with two of my grandkids a one day trip. We ended up with 27 crappies 20 gills 1 perch and 1 nice bass. It was a 15 hr trip. The boys are 8 and 10. We thru back a lot of 8 and half craps. The boys spent about 2 hr in the water. Great time all around at 68 it was a long but fruitful day.

filetandrelease

« Reply #2481 on: Aug 20, 2016, 09:44 PM »

Well that sounds like a great time , way to go fishernet

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2482 on: Aug 21, 2016, 12:54 AM »
Great report!
Nice job findin em

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #2483 on: Aug 21, 2016, 05:43 AM »
not sure if this will help anyone  but most of the fishing I have been doing is in the river in the rapids  near dams all along the Oswego and Oneida river , Caughdenoy  Phoenix, Fulton, Oswego.....I  can really say what I'm fishing for other then what ever bites  bass panfish  cats and sheephead have all  been willing to make my rod bend . it's been way to warm for waders but I do suggest  corkers on your sneakers and  once in awhile a little cool down dip .... kayak or jon boat  helps  get you around too 
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

RIVERRAT2

• live to fish
« Reply #2484 on: Aug 21, 2016, 06:33 AM »
Fished black lake yesterday with two of my grandkids a one day trip. We ended up with 27 crappies 20 gills 1 perch and 1 nice bass. It was a 15 hr trip. The boys are 8 and 10. We thru back a lot of 8 and half craps. The boys spent about 2 hr in the water. Great time all around at 68 it was a long but fruitful day.
that is what it is all about kids and fishing
 ;D ;D ;D
RAT
try to fish 200 days a year,cut back now,age

wallyworld

« Reply #2485 on: Aug 21, 2016, 06:45 AM »
Great job fishernet21 :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

KingPerch

« Reply #2486 on: Aug 21, 2016, 08:12 AM »
That sucks.... But the way you build a house I doubt you would ever be out of work. Blown away with your quality bro.
Thanks Eddie! Your work speaks for itself as well! Great job on the lake house!
WTG! Fishernet and grandkids! Great job keeping the youngsters interested in the outdoors!😎

devo

« Reply #2487 on: Aug 23, 2016, 11:00 AM »
Haven't heard a peep on how the fishing is in your neck of the woods devo....c'mon, give a solid report. We'll join you!

Haha! sorry for the lack of reports, I've been too busy drag racing all summer with my family, .....but the few times we've been out we did slam the walleye in I bay.
*To those who have so much time on their hands to investigate past reports, oh never mind, Have a nice day BOYS!

filetandrelease

« Reply #2488 on: Aug 23, 2016, 11:11 AM »
Haha! sorry for the lack of reports, I've been too busy drag racing all summer with my family, .....but the few times we've been out we did slam the walleye in I bay.
*To those who have so much time on their hands to investigate past reports, oh never mind, Have a nice day BOYS!

No problem sometimes it's worth wasting 2 mins of ones life , and thanks so much for all those great reports  , so please accept my apology , I never realized how much you contribute

KingPerch

« Reply #2489 on: Aug 23, 2016, 11:34 AM »

without pictures....it didn't happen!  ;D Thanks for the invite!😎

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.