FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1474495 times)

pimplepounder

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...
« Reply #3000 on: Dec 12, 2016, 10:41 AM »
You are correct a few people leaving their trash rutting up lawns leaving cans and wrappers laying around ruin it for everyone too bad it has to be that way

Pequod1

« Reply #3001 on: Dec 14, 2016, 05:06 AM »
Just saw this. Is Lewis going to be closed for the ice season too? 

filetandrelease

« Reply #3002 on: Dec 15, 2016, 07:23 AM »
Just saw this. Is Lewis going to be closed for the ice season too?  
I was told yes unless by some miracle things change , I'm thinking he had all he could deal with I didn't even launch out of there last year ,  things I saw happening and the total disregard for people's property and the trash,  I tried saying something and was told why don't you mind your own f😵N business , my reply was enjoy it while it last Richard cranium 😡 And now they can go trash another spot almost lost big bay parking 2 years ago do to the same BS ,the other thing that happens some spots have families living there and I'm sure they like hearing hollering at 5AM with F this and F that real classy ,  I'm getting old wish i could find some one littering and follow them home and take a crap in his yard and ask them if they liked that , sorry guys just venting,  I'm always trying to find more private access , dam I love this lake for  30 plus years I've fished her , again I apologize for being a miserable old fart 😜No I don't that is just being me  

KingPerch

« Reply #3003 on: Dec 15, 2016, 08:56 AM »
You speak with truth, honesty and with love for the lake Freddie. Like myself and many others on here! It's too bad the scumbags can't have their mothers get up at 4:00 in the morning to cleanup after them after a day of fishing!!! Well, we're not their mothers either!! But, we do pick up trash at most locations. Sad.... but, you have every right to rant!!!!

Be respectful to the people close by access points... only going to take waking people up early on a weekend before more accesses get shut down.

RESPECT......learn it!!!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

reeleyz

« Reply #3004 on: Dec 15, 2016, 11:49 AM »
People are their own worst enemy.

pimplepounder

« Reply #3005 on: Dec 15, 2016, 02:53 PM »
Fire away Fred maybe some news guys just start out will read your post and think to themselves I remember what I read in that thread how slobs ruined an access and hey let's clean up after ourselves and and have a positive approach to the sport and the access we do have and take care of it to ensure it for the future

duffy

« Reply #3006 on: Dec 15, 2016, 05:38 PM »
***censored**** are they thinking????? Oh that's right... they think of themselves, yep todays world, me me me, glad i'm old school and so are my fishing buds, take it in bring it out and say thanks to those that allow us to cross their property, the way it should be.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #3007 on: Dec 15, 2016, 06:03 PM »
the only public acsess i use in the winter is big bay. the trash situation is alot better than a couple years ago. lewis pt., and chapman are another story ???. i'm very suprised Freddy !! that Release didn't b@#$%h slap that jack wagon !! I just can't understand people !! If it wasn't for people like us picking up after scumbags like that, all the public acsess would be shut down. I heard that the town of sullivan was talking about shutting down chapman park for the winter, because of trash, and fish guts in the parking area.   Sully...

filetandrelease

« Reply #3008 on: Dec 15, 2016, 06:45 PM »

Sully I think release must be getting old , that's the first I've heard about chapmans now that really would put a hurt on the south side

perchgypsy

« Reply #3009 on: Dec 15, 2016, 08:38 PM »
If I owned a bait shop near these places I'd be p!$$ed that the people I cater to are the reason why
....now they will be all at chapmans....man that spot is shot now for sure ...

reeleyz

« Reply #3010 on: Dec 15, 2016, 09:01 PM »
It looks like the parking situation at Mill St. will be an issue too with the new gas station taking away a lot of space.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #3011 on: Dec 16, 2016, 02:01 AM »
one of the big reasons big bay acsess is better is, because Rob from bartel bait, and the owner of the storage lot where everyone parks are working together to put the word out that what you bring in , take it back out with you. they have put out trash cans also that rob takes care of. I have talked to the owner of the storage lot. he said if this fails, he will close the lot !!!
 the same goes for onieda shores. they won't hesitate to lock the gates !!! they have said, they are not trash men, and won't ruin a beautiful public acsess park.   Sully...

filetandrelease

« Reply #3012 on: Dec 16, 2016, 02:41 AM »
Well sully Before you know it all the public accesses will be closed ,
 Trash cans are welcomed but now you have to get guys to walk over and use them , ever notice how much lighter a empty soda or beer can or coffee cup is,  oh and the ever popular 1# propane hole locators you see ,I guess a stick would be to hard to drag out, here is one for ya App's has a trash container but fish Dave still has to police the area twice a day , the cleanest parking area around the lake seems to be at jewel on wanner RD for some unknown reason

scout57

« Reply #3013 on: Dec 16, 2016, 04:17 AM »
Well sully Before you know it all the public accesses will be closed ,
 Trash cans are welcomed but now you have to get guys to walk over and use them , ever notice how much lighter a empty soda or beer can or coffee cup is,  oh and the ever popular 1# propane hole locators you see ,I guess a stick would be to hard to drag out, here is one for ya App's has a trash container but fish Dave still has to police the area twice a day , the cleanest parking area around the lake seems to be at jewel on wanner RD for some unknown reason
the "scumbag ice fishermen" out there are too lazy to climb that hill Fred.........a friend of mine owns the house next to the trail down to the lake and says the noise and language on that hill is crazy

filetandrelease

« Reply #3014 on: Dec 16, 2016, 04:45 AM »

Morning scout , they have filled the hill in some with runner crush ,still steep but not as bad , I'm sure the neighbors enjoy hearing loud foul language at 5:00 am

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.