FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Anyone have their kayaks out still?  (Read 1675 times)

Yachtzy

Anyone have their kayaks out still?
« on: Nov 24, 2015, 03:03 PM »
Friday 11/27 supposed to be 62*, weather looking good! Come meet up with me and a bunch of other fishermen, it is a great group of peeps. Catch, photo, and release T. 10-am-2pm, at A-1. I never been there before, but it's a fun challenge,  you'll enjoy it. $20, 3 fish bag.

I did a couple this year, actually really liked the kayak thingy, so much that my bass boat is on Craigslist for sale, looking into a Hobie or wilderness.

dumbba

Re: Anyone have their kayaks out still?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2015, 06:48 PM »
Friday 11/27 supposed to be 62*, weather looking good! Come meet up with me and a bunch of other fishermen, it is a great group of peeps. Catch, photo, and release T. 10-am-2pm, at A-1. I never been there before, but it's a fun challenge,  you'll enjoy it. $20, 3 fish bag.

I did a couple this year, actually really liked the kayak thingy, so much that my bass boat is on Craigslist for sale, looking into a Hobie or wilderness.

Sounds interesting. I may do it. I have a Wilderness Pungo that I'll trade you for your bass boat:-)

Boomer

« Reply #2 on: Nov 24, 2015, 09:21 PM »
Planning on going out this weekend if the rain stays away.

Baitbucket

« Reply #3 on: Nov 25, 2015, 05:31 AM »

I owned 2 Hobies, they are hands down the best fishing paltform for kayak fishing. Altho they are not cheap.

Also remember to wear your life jackets, its required by law in kayaks between September-May. They will fine you for it.

Yachtzy

« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 2015, 07:57 PM »
Sounds interesting. I may do it. I have a Wilderness Pungo that I'll trade you for your bass boat:-)

Not many coming, but I'll be there. Digital scale and camera /phone. Should be nice out.

I owned 2 Hobies, they are hands down the best fishing paltform for kayak fishing. Altho they are not cheap.

Also remember to wear your life jackets, its required by law in kayaks between September-May. They will fine you for it.

Everyone wears them. I think canoes and Jon boats have to also in that time frame
Planning on going out this weekend if the rain stays away.

Might rain Saturday,  come on by Friday if possible.

Yachtzy

« Reply #5 on: Nov 28, 2015, 04:32 PM »
It was really windy most of the time, but warm out. Only got one bite all day. 1/2 oz white spinnerbait in the what is left over of the pads, was just barely enough for a W.

Knot there yet

« Reply #6 on: Nov 30, 2015, 10:31 AM »
A nice 1  bass. You try any of those shiners?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.