FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: how about a panfish jig swap  (Read 17266 times)

big_guy_13021

Re: how about a panfish jig swap
« Reply #105 on: Apr 09, 2016, 02:17 PM »
Got mine today great jigs nice ties great colors :) it was fun hope to do it again.now I'm at basspro with bigal he's tryin to fish in the tank ...he's hard up. ;D

perchgypsy

« Reply #106 on: Apr 09, 2016, 03:16 PM »
Lol...there are some monster crappie in that tank...glad you got your return good luck bigguy...

boondox

« Reply #107 on: Apr 09, 2016, 04:15 PM »
Will keep you posted when I get them...

perchgypsy

« Reply #108 on: Apr 09, 2016, 04:56 PM »
Your tracking says Monday expect boondox...glad guys are starting to see these...if all are satisfied I'm game for another swap...maybe a panfish fly swap...idk...either way this was fun to see others stuff ...good times...take it easy fellas

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #109 on: Apr 10, 2016, 04:33 PM »
Got mine yesterday......what a nice selection of several different types of jigs....will definitely putting them to use very soon.  Going to black lake first weekend of may and will be catching some crappie on them I'm sure.....on a separate note...a big thanks to perchgypsy for all the work and effort and COST for all this and wouldn't hurt to send a few bucks his way. Maybe the next time we could include that with jigs we send in.......really....... for the jigs we get from this they're well worth a few bucks.
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

perchgypsy

« Reply #110 on: Apr 10, 2016, 07:10 PM »
Glad you liked them john...hope you get some fish with these...this swap had nothing to do with money bud ...some helped out and that seemed just fine either way I just wanted to try something different on here and it was a success...still can't believe we didn't end up with ten interested members  ???...others should be getting theirs tomorrow or tuesday...thanks for everything you contributed as well 👍
My uncle lives on black lake...do you go there often?

icejohn

« Reply #111 on: Apr 10, 2016, 09:14 PM »
Again thanks to you for all you did...and yes I usually make it at least once a year.....I'd love to go up more often, I love black lake.
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

perchgypsy

« Reply #112 on: Apr 10, 2016, 09:20 PM »
I ve fished it a few times ...got into perch and smallmouth..he lIves just the other side of the bridge in edwardsville...very few crappie's when I fished there...but my uncle Mainly is targeting them..that's a h&!! of a ride for you...you know oneida is a lot closer  :whistling: :whistling: opening day of walleye at that...
Take care John...and good luck

rp dog

« Reply #113 on: Apr 11, 2016, 01:40 PM »
Got my hooks today just want to thank everyone. Always neat to see how others fish. Now we just need some weather and try to squeeze in fishing and turkeys and yard and garden work.
  Thanks gypsy and everyone.
   Rp

perchgypsy

Re: how avery good bout a panfish jig swap
« Reply #114 on: Apr 11, 2016, 02:04 PM »
Glad you got them ..right on time.thanks for being involvedin the swap...good luck
the weather looks decent this coming weekend here in Central NY

icejohn

« Reply #115 on: Apr 11, 2016, 02:31 PM »
I ve fished it a few times ...got into perch and smallmouth..he lIves just the other side of the bridge in edwardsville...very few crappie's when I fished there...but my uncle Mainly is targeting them..that's a h&!! of a ride for you...you know oneida is a lot closer  :whistling: :whistling: opening day of walleye at that...
Take care John...and good luck

Yes it's aside but well worth it....we usually limit out daily..if not limit pretty close and some dandy gills and sunny as well.
icejohn

tjacob

« Reply #116 on: Apr 11, 2016, 02:38 PM »
Got mine today. Hard to wait for the ice to leave here so I can put these to use. Very impressive work everyone and thanks for your participation. Big thank you perchgypsy for pulling this off.

perchgypsy

« Reply #117 on: Apr 11, 2016, 03:49 PM »
Think only jeff and boon is still waiting...should be today fellas...glad you joined tjacob...good luck fishing bud..we wait for ice to show then wait for it to go...yearly cycle  ;D

boondox

« Reply #118 on: Apr 11, 2016, 07:04 PM »
got mine today! thank you every one those are some awesome looking jig you guys made give me some great ideas none the less...

perchgypsy

« Reply #119 on: Apr 11, 2016, 07:24 PM »
Well we are around 100 percent on members and a possitive feedback...to me that means it was a good idea and def something worth doing again...I'm open for ideas as to another swap in the works...I mentioned before a panfish fly swap?..I had fun watching these come in and to my suprise mainly got a different technique as each package came through...was cool to get things from different areas of the state's ...not a jig I wouldn't try in oneida lake for panfish..ideas for a upcoming swap?please share pictures of anything caught from the swap right here...
take care

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.