MFF US Midwest > Michigan
Nice Day on the water
(1/2) > >>
fishcharmmer:
Made out today we got 16 fish 3 crappies and 13 gills all in 3 to 4 ft of water 49 degrees. Got most on spikes even the crappie, minnows not working yet . Used cell phone for pics came out dark so for today no proof pics will be different next time.
3300:
i believe ya. you don't have to prove to us you had a great time on the water.
boondox:
trust me we believe ya I ended out with 6 crappie on Sunday before I ran out of minnows only bought a dozen minnows and had 6 minnows left and 6 fish in the box so I would say did fairly well reusing minnows :) that and 2 walleye between Friday and Saturday ... the bigger stuff like 22 and a 24 inch walleyes...off the wall on the st Clair river...   any how glad to see you guys from I/s finally making your way back over hear...in other words welcome back! 
3300:
thanks boondox for the welcome!

i'm posting on both sites still like last year.

just waiting for warmer water for getting out the kayak. i haven't had my fishing boat out for years.
boondox:

--- Quote from: 3300 on Mar 22, 2016, 09:16 PM ---thanks boondox for the welcome!

i'm posting on both sites still like last year.

just waiting for warmer water for getting out the kayak. i haven't had my fishing boat out for years.

--- End quote ---

no problem on the welcome back

funny thing is I have not had my boat out in about 6 years and been shore fishing the whole time every one say I buy a boat tot get away from people then when fishing in the boat every one follows you to your honey holes??  so I gave up on the boat fishing could not take people following me around and wrecking my attitude and my honey holes... so i started shore fishing off on a right foot...  by greeting them as they pull up in the car and talk with them while they fish and hang out with them the whole time there their...   you be surprised what you can learn  like what to do and what not to do lol's...  make you a better fisher men if you can handle people fishing next to you lol's

also gave up on the 4 hour drive to the west side for all the pot smoking and drinking fighting etc going on the river I should just go fish the getto in Detroit and port huron hell all the people from the getto  seem to be fishing the west side any ways? and it is a shorter drive for me only like a hour and 20 minutes  to hit the lake huron mixed bag I love to take pictures of  thus far... any how were ever you fish take it and respect it don't lose it or abuse it  what ever you do.... the future is for are kid and their kids...   
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version