MFF US Midwest > Michigan
great day march 15 -2016 for crappie
(1/1)
boondox:
ended out with 25 nice crappies all over 10 inches...sorry no pictures I gave my have of the 25 to the guy helping me get them cause he was not out over the winter fishing and catching figure I would help him get some fish In the freezer first before I started back on mine...any how they were hitting minnows under a float in 8 inches of water no lead on the line used tru- turn hooks size 8 and size 10 and 1-1.5 inch fat heads...   they were in so thick jigs were working were I was in the back waters... but they preferred minnow went threw three dozen minnow from 8am to about 3 pm the rest of the minnow were for throw back and gills and rock bass that came in to were the shallows were ...ended out with 25 nice keeper the action really fired up mid day from 1 pm on to 3 pm when the sun came out....  to bad I did not get any picture had to go home and hit the rack from lack of sleep the night before so that why I am posting now instead of yesterday..
perchgypsy:
Good hit boondox...man you really hook folks up...giving limits away and home made goodies :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :flag:
nice to be on a hot bite ...and I'm sure they will be there for a week or two...good luck this spring
boondox:
hopefully cause I am headed up north this week end and I am hoping to be back at them next week lols'
big_guy_13021:
Nice haul ..I can't wait to get back on them Friday I hope..wheather here is turning cold again grrrr
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version