FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: South Park meat  (Read 3986 times)

SLAYERFISH

South Park meat
« on: Apr 03, 2016, 05:05 PM »
Woulda been there last week but had to go to Puerto Vallarta.  Gorgeous weather,ice out, willing pescas, life is good. Arrived at 730am, had 15 by noon, including a bonus 4.75 lb brown.

Action Pic!

IceOsprey

Re: South Park meat
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2016, 11:05 PM »
Is that the south side of the mile? Looks like a great pile-o-fish! Great pics.

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2016, 08:43 PM »
On my way to Colorado springs this weekend so my wife can see her sister and so I can rebuild they're deck :P joy. Anyone wanna give up a hole or two to wet a line? I've never been to Colorado and I'm looking forward to the scenery, the deck rebuild not so much but a fish or two would be a big plus. I'll be in Colorado for 8 days. Thanks in advance for any info.
done dirt cheap!

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #3 on: Jun 17, 2016, 08:17 AM »
I could say the exact rock to stand on but it wouldn't matter. Early April and now are totally different worlds.   Personally I wouldnt fish the Mile without my boat from now till November-

dirtydeeds

« Reply #4 on: Jun 25, 2016, 10:35 AM »
Thanks for the reply. Colorado is awesome. The scenery is unreal and the people have been very friendly. Made it to monument lake with my nephew and got my limit of rainbows. He is 18 and comes from a military family and loves to fish but hasn't in years and he caught a few. Nothing huge but they were tasty. Great memories were made and if I were to relocate this would be the spot. Garden of the gods is unreal, paradise cove is a gem. Can't wait till I can come back again. My brother inlaw will be retiring from the military soon, that will be my next trip from Ny. Id love to get some climbing gear and really explore those hills. Headed back tmrw but will miss this place.
done dirt cheap!

dirtydeeds

« Reply #5 on: Jun 25, 2016, 10:42 AM »
And dirty woman park is the best name for a park hands down ha
done dirt cheap!

dirtydeeds

« Reply #6 on: Jun 26, 2016, 12:30 AM »
Had to go back to monument for one more limit tonight. Those small rainbows taste so good. My nephew got his limit this time too. I will miss this place, can't wait to return with some climbing gear, hopefully during hunting season so I can drag a sheep down a cliff or drop a Mule deer. What a great place.. I could definatly live here.
done dirt cheap!

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #7 on: Jun 27, 2016, 05:07 PM »
Nice you got into some. I moved from New Jersey to Colorado in 1971. Could NEVER go back east.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.