MFF US Midwest > Michigan
Congrats michigan!
(1/1)
boondox:
Second consecutive year with out a hunting fatality! So congrats all you hunters!  Yep midnr sent me a e mail with that in it...
3300:
that's amazing! if you would have witnessed what we witnessed on union lake branch county one day, you'd be amazed too.

also, when i first tried my hand at hunting, i noticed a person not in hunter orange and had on red plaid wool coat instead and when we passed each other he had no tag hanging off his back, but had a shotgun in his hand. that's the only time i bothered trying to hunt deer. that was yankee springs forest.

then there's the times duck hunters were shooting at us while we were fishing in a boat by shooting into the air for the pellets to try to hit us on the fall. i did report that one to rap.

and then there's all the "supposed" hunting accidental deaths each year, but it sound like one year went by w/o one. i would guess less hunters.
boondox:

--- Quote from: 3300 on Apr 05, 2016, 09:41 AM ---
then there's the times duck hunters were shooting at us while we were fishing in a boat by shooting into the air for the pellets to try to hit us on the fall. i did report that one to rap.

--- End quote ---

yep had the same scenario happen to me but it was dove or some other land based bird hunters  lay pellets all over us wile shore fishing the Manistee river at saw dust hole...
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version