FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Gotta gripe  (Read 3034 times)

taxid

Gotta gripe
« on: Apr 15, 2016, 04:20 PM »
Renewed my boat trailer plate today and they charged me double because I didn't renew it last year! Never mind I couldn't do it on the Internet because I didn't renew last year! So it sits in the garage a year and I have t pay for it as if it's on the road!  >:(

Our state politicians claim they are keeping taxes down but they raise money in other sneaky ways!  >:(

Got a $120.00 speeding ticke a few years back. The ticket was only $20.00 but the rest was supposed to be court costs! It was mail in!

O.K. I'm done!   ;D

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

IFF

Re: Gotta gripe
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2016, 08:28 PM »
Hum, to late now, think I would have claimed I sold it. , and just now bought it,  Didn't own it for that year  ::)
*¿*  Bud

piscesman

« Reply #2 on: Apr 16, 2016, 07:43 AM »
I just renewed my trailer registrations here in New York for my big boat and others. Did not renew it last year because not enough time for putting big boat in the water due to job. Have different job now. I wait until April or May because trailers go from Jan - Dec. Since I wait, the trailer reg cost is pro-rated and is cheaper for me. Saved a total of $45 on them this year at the DMV. Once you wait after Jan you have to go to the DMV for them to pro-rate the costs. Sorry to hear what happened to you. Almost like you are trapped to keep registering it or you get penalized.
      Kim ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
While searching for the meaning of life an older gentleman showed me how to fish. Since then I FOUND IT!!!!!!
      author unknown

wllye

« Reply #3 on: Apr 16, 2016, 07:30 PM »
In Montana you pay once when you buy the boat and trailer are permanent

legend1

« Reply #4 on: Apr 17, 2016, 10:11 AM »
and that is how it should be, anything else is screwing people.

perchgypsy

« Reply #5 on: Apr 20, 2016, 08:38 PM »
Wow taxi you are getting hit up from all angles this yr...hope you get into the fish after all this crap

taxid

« Reply #6 on: Apr 20, 2016, 11:54 PM »
Wow taxi you are getting hit up from all angles this yr...hope you get into the fish after all this crap

Naah. Life is good. Spring is here and the fish are biting. I have 40 lakes to pick from within 20 minutes and a lot more within 45 minutes.

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

htc

« Reply #7 on: Apr 23, 2016, 02:05 PM »
Naah. Life is good. Spring is here and the fish are biting. I have 40 lakes to pick from within 20 minutes and a lot more within 45 minutes.

so jealous closed lake to boat is 1hr20min for me >:(

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
« Reply #8 on: Apr 23, 2016, 04:10 PM »
I have a lake 60' from my deck but NO fishing for another two weeks until season opens...h2l

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #9 on: Apr 23, 2016, 10:32 PM »
Renewed my boat trailer plate today and they charged me double because I didn't renew it last year! Never mind I couldn't do it on the Internet because I didn't renew last year! So it sits in the garage a year and I have t pay for it as if it's on the road!  >:(

Our state politicians claim they are keeping taxes down but they raise money in other sneaky ways!  >:(

Got a $120.00 speeding ticke a few years back. The ticket was only $20.00 but the rest was supposed to be court costs! It was mail in!

O.K. I'm done!   ;D

That stinks taxis.......I would start a letter writing campaign, maybe start on your home state thread on this forum.
Hope it's a good year for 'ya,
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

taxid

« Reply #10 on: Apr 23, 2016, 11:06 PM »
so jealous closed lake to boat is 1hr20min for me >:(

That sucks! Where are you?

taxid

« Reply #11 on: Apr 23, 2016, 11:07 PM »
That stinks taxis.......I would start a letter writing campaign, maybe start on your home state thread on this forum.
Hope it's a good year for 'ya,
icejohn

I should get a law degree and start filing law suits.  The gov would sheet if he had to refund all that money!

Thanks for the well wishes!

taxid

« Reply #12 on: Apr 23, 2016, 11:08 PM »
I have a lake 60' from my deck but NO fishing for another two weeks until season opens...h2l

I have four ponds on the property. One is within 25 feet of the house!  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.