MFF US Midwest > Michigan
4-18-16 had tuough time with waxies
(1/1)
boondox:
was out for a two hour break ended out with four In  that time... but they weren't even taking waxies but liked the gulp the best... the big one's did.. by the way those fish were released.. I was keeping them alive for picture in basket..... 

perchgypsy:
Why did you keep the small ones for the pic if there was big ones involved...lol
Atleast you caught something  ;D
boondox:

--- Quote from: perchgypsy on Apr 18, 2016, 09:10 PM ---Why did you keep the small ones for the pic if there was big ones involved...lol
Atleast you caught something  ;D

--- End quote ---

lol's the biggest was about 9 inch and the smallest was about 7.. any how lol's I have caught bigger but they just were not going to cooperate today  they turn there nose up at even the wax worms I had gotten...I think the water is still to cold though ...seen a few bwo's hatching landing on me should have gotten pics of them.. any how headed back out tomorrow maybe got to replace the catalytic converter on my van but will see if I get it done.. and will see what else we get...bass and pike are closed till the last Saturday in April around here.. so not much we can do inland form the great lakes.....     
smeltbuster:
I cant wait to try some Gulp magotts  out on gills.  Used them for smelt this winter & they outfished spikes ! Water temp is still way too cold for good gill action  around here.
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version