FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: TUESDAY  (Read 4581 times)

abishop

TUESDAY
« on: Apr 29, 2016, 10:30 AM »
Don't forget to get your vote in..... 6am to 6 pm- democrat or republican. MAKE IT HAPPEN. EVERY VOTE COUNTS GET OUT AND DO YOUR PART...

abishop

Re: TUESDAY
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2016, 03:22 PM »
WHO IS FOR TRUMP??

taxid

« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2016, 04:03 PM »
WHO IS FOR TRUMP??

Not me.  ;D

I'm an independent voter. Vote repub sometimes in the primaries and dem at other times. Voted repub in the last primary to support Lugar. You should see the literature I'm getting in the mail because they assume I will vote repub this time. Also phone calls. All trying to persuade me not to vote for Trump. Somebody in the republican party does not want Trump!

How about you?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

abishop

« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2016, 09:04 PM »
LOOKS LIKE HE WILL BE GETTING MY VOTE. I HAVE BEEN A TRUE DEMOCRAT MY WHOLE LIFE. I THINK TRUMP IS THE BEST CHOICE TO GET OUR COUNTRY BACK WHERE IT ONCE WAS. HILLARY AND BURNEY WHAT A JOKE. IT IS A SHAME THE DEMOCTATS COULDN'T FIND ANY BETTER CANIDATES.

taxid

« Reply #4 on: Apr 30, 2016, 08:48 AM »
LOOKS LIKE HE WILL BE GETTING MY VOTE. I HAVE BEEN A TRUE DEMOCRAT MY WHOLE LIFE. I THINK TRUMP IS THE BEST CHOICE TO GET OUR COUNTRY BACK WHERE IT ONCE WAS. HILLARY AND BURNEY WHAT A JOKE. IT IS A SHAME THE DEMOCTATS COULDN'T FIND ANY BETTER CANIDATES.

The republican convention in Cleveland wil be interesting! It will be a disaster if they try and dump Trump and he has the most delegates don't you think? 

I don't agree with your vote, but I applaud that you will vote. l put on a uniform so you can be able to vote. Sure wish more people would vote out there.

I may vote early today.

Cheers!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

crappiecrusher34

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 08:11 AM »
Why in the world would one vote for trump. U really think he's going to help the little guy. A a racist a woman-hater and no respect for the poor man. Sorry Republican s last time gas was four dollars a job was hard to come by. Now gas station s cheaper and a job is just around corner. My opinion. Am a union worker. Not war starter.

Boomer

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2016, 08:15 AM »
Remember that on Tuesday is your only real chance to have a say in the election of the president. In November you only get to give some advice that may or may not be used by the person(s) who are actually going to vote for president.

perchgypsy

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2016, 09:24 AM »
Yup we need a reality TV host for president  :blink: :nono:
just the start of all celebrities thinking it's something they can all pull off just because they have money and no background in government or anything beside traveling the world
can see the next canidates now....Tiger Woods....Kobe Bryant ...and Beyonce...and young money

trophytaker1

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2016, 09:31 AM »
Trump all the way

abishop

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2016, 09:37 AM »
Why in the world would one vote for trump. U really think he's going to help the little guy. A a racist a woman-hater and no respect for the poor man. Sorry Republican s last time gas was four dollars a job was hard to come by. Now gas station s cheaper and a job is just around corner. My opinion. Am a union worker. Not war starter.
I am also a union man. You cant survive on only working a few months a year. Jobs, I would like to know where they all are. Seem to me like they are getting fewer and fewer. Maybe, I just don't know the right people. LOL

taxid

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2016, 04:42 PM »
A lot of part-time jobs out there that pay low wages. Just under 40 to stay out of paying health benefits.

My twin that was a cost accountant for 15 years with an outstanding record can't get a full-time job in the field to save his life. He got dumped like a lot of others in 2008 when everything came tumbling down and his corp eventually closed their doors.  He's working for a temporary service sorting for Vera Bradley now and doing the books for his church. Once he gets a year in they will dump him if I understand it right so the company doesn't have to hire him.  Before that he worked for Chinamart and wasn't allowed to work over 30 some hours. His manager would get chewed out if he worked 40 hours. Imagine that. A company that owns 40 percent of America's wealth is shorting cutting it's employees. Eight people own all that wealth and they are as tight as gnat's butt stretched over 55 gallon drum. Definitely no allegiance to their home country.

I thank my lucky stars I have a skill that is in demand and I'm self employed. I don't think I could handle being taken advantage of.

taxid

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2016, 04:43 PM »
I am also a union man. You cant survive on only working a few months a year. Jobs, I would like to know where they all are. Seem to me like they are getting fewer and fewer. Maybe, I just don't know the right people. LOL

If you're over 50 it's your age. No one wants to hire anyone over 50.

abishop

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 06:37 PM »
If you're over 50 it's your age. No one wants to hire anyone over 50.
I head that. I will be 60 in 2 weeks.

taxid

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2016, 10:17 PM »
I head that. I will be 60 in 2 weeks.

We're about the same age. I will be 59 in December.

You're the one that was originally from Mass right? I lived there from 68' to 71.'

taxid

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2016, 07:40 AM »
Got my third political poll on the phone yesterday. The last two the guy hung up on me when I told him I was more of an independent voter. Well it happened again even though I asked him, "Is this one of those polls where you hang up on me when I tell you I'm not affiliated with either the dems or repubs?" He assured me, "no." Liar! This is the third time that's happened. Once in the last presidential cycle and twice now in this one.

What cracks me up is they seem to have no clue there are independent voters that don't stick with one party. I've read we are rapidly increasing in numbers.

My next response to any poll will be, "Please take my name off the list. I'm not interested." And hang up.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.