FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: "current hot deals post" here is were to find hot deals on gear for fishing...  (Read 5124 times)

boondox

a post to find were the current deal are on the web like the 4/29 to 4/30 of 2016  is a deal on gander mtn they got 20 off 100 for customer appreciation sale so if you want a new penn reel for 100 take 20 off you got a $100 penn reel for $80.00 bucks plus I think they got free shipping right now to on any thing over $50 if you guys find some great deal you want to share please post them under this thread!!! 

boondox

found a shimano solstice 4000fi spinning reel for $24.88 at cabelas reg $39.99.. any how also seen a big buddy heater for $99.99 at tractor supply company in town here so check your local stores...tractor supply company  list theirs on line for $119.99  picked one of those up last week  at the local tractor supply.. those retail for around $150 to $180  for the big buddy heater.. also got the quick connect regulator hose for mine for $29.99 with free shipping form cpo outlet .com   regular price is 49.99 at cablas and 56.99 else ware... if you guys notice any other good deals throw them up here some one might want it?? to bad I missed the 15% off lures at fish usa .com that what got me thinking about the deals... it was cause I was gone fishing I missed it...    by the way I own four of those solstice reels in the 4000 fi size and landed a few on them since buying them about two weeks  ago...

boondox

bass pro has optima blue top battery for 199.99 for those that like optima batteries sale is on till the may 15 on those..bass pro also has fire line at 8.99 after mail in rebate on 125 yard spool reg price 17.99  per spool at bass pro again...

and at gander mtn they got trilene xl  and xt 2 for 9.98 for filler spools after $6 mfg mail In rebate when you buy 2

like I was saying if you guy see a deal on any thing put it up so we all can share and try to get in on it!

if you are wondering about good deals ask see if some one can find you a better deal most of the time its not but you never know? 

boondox

Trip z divers are 60% off at fish USA same thing as jet divers...

mcarey97

go into Gander anytime and flash a Dicks Coupon.  they will honor it, if they dont, give them some guff, then they will honor it.  they want the business.  20 off 100 all day any day 

boondox

Best part is just got a email from gander and bass pro for 20 off 100 one good till may 7 gander and the other bass pro good till may 20 .. here is a excellent way to get the 20 off 100 and get point from clubs like speedway.coms rewards mall you got to find the mall on their Web site... also got to have a speed way gas station close by to get free gift cards at ..that speedway shows on their Web site at some times 50 points per dollars 100 dollars ends out making you most of the points for the club the quickest.. so if you by Gas at 35 points per dollar then all your gear you get a gift card at speed way 27,500 points per $25 in gift cards takes a while to acumalate them but stuff for free well worth it in the long run...just can not use gift cards to get the points last I looked.. at least the ones from speed way...just a tip.. main cash sale can't use it in store it's on line only...

boondox

Fish USA has deals on walleye gear.. cabelas has the shimano symmetry on sale for 69.9 to 76.99 reg 99.99 to 109.99.. gandermtn.com has a deal for 100 of 20 or 50 off 250 that does not include ice gear like shanty or electronics just a heads up it the last day for the gander deal so shop around.  As quick as posible... lol's

bigal409

Cabela's bargain cave has everything 10% off plus free shipping . Good through 7/19.    :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

boondox

don't forget fish usa has a real sale on reels going on...lol's

boondox

fish usa has quite the deal on a okuma adventa center pin reel for 129.99 best deal I seen on a new reel thus far.. I am sure you can go to ebay and get them for 90 - 100 but are they warranted or used? you will never know that why I suggest fish usa.com plus the great customer service is a added plus...   

boondox

Salmon sale going on at fishusa.com... deals on spin doctors and other stuff like meat rigs and trolling plugs and lines...are on sale right now...

• I'd rather be fishing!
your bobbers down is 20% off every thing til end of month and free ship after 20$.
looks some new items for them too, like the demon tongue. epoxie fiskas are one of my top baits and their gold metal. they are same state, so i prefer to support local business when i can.

i shop when there are sales, even when they are out of season. better choice of inventory on some items too.

dunhams sports is where i buy kayaks because they have the best deals on them. last one was 400$ off a 1000$ ocean kayak predator.

rapala and sg always have sales as does gm and dicks and fish 307. so the many emails they send say.

boondox

Even though I like supporting local still waiting for the local shop to open again after their fire they had .. holdens will be open in about another week says their staff when I stopped in today...

On a side note there is a deal on shimano solstace reels $24.99 regular $39.99 on sale at sportsman's Guide.com  IN sizes 1000 and 2500  also there is the shimano sienna at cabelas for $20.99 regular $29.99 they have several sizes available from Ice fishing 500 to the 4000 salmon steel size... 

boondox

Since salmon seasons around the corner tackle direct has the shimano Sonora for 34.99 retail is 49.99 I think it said... any how they got the size 4000 for sale at that price... If you get e mail offers Janns net craft just put a 10 %off the entire order .. so just some heads ups ... 

http://m.tackledirect.com/shimano-son4000fbc-sonora-fb-spinning-reel-clam-pack.html?CP=New+Arrivals+-+August+2016&[email protected]

boondox

For those looking for ice shanties for surf and pier fishing warming huts..  there is a sale for 20% off on cabelas branded gear for 100 or more purchase...  if you have a coupon in you e mail make it 20%off on purchase of 49 or more.. there is also a mail flyer for $20 off $100 for you and $20 off $150 for a friend. I got in the mail today.the mail cupon good till 9/28/16 were the e mail cupon good till 10/2/16..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.