FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: new paddle boat identification  (Read 1950 times)

dsqui

new paddle boat identification
« on: May 22, 2016, 07:35 PM »
i just bought this paddle boat today and was wondering if anyone could help me identify who makes it. the tag on it says don f snyder distributing company south bend indiana but i can seem to find anything out about it on google. sorry i dont have photo bucket all i have is a link to the CL add http://swmi.craigslist.org/boa/5575482644.html

taxid

Re: new paddle boat identification
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 09:23 PM »
i just bought this paddle boat today and was wondering if anyone could help me identify who makes it. the tag on it says don f snyder distributing company south bend indiana but i can seem to find anything out about it on google. sorry i dont have photo bucket all i have is a link to the CL add http://swmi.craigslist.org/boa/5575482644.html

Looks homemade to me. Very local anyway. And the wood looks quite old.

Here ya go:

“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

dsqui

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 05:49 AM »
ya its definately old.  supposedly the guy i bought it off of had it for about 5 years and he said he bought it from original owner who had it for like 30-40 years which would put it in the 70s.  there is a sticker on it that says don f snyder distributing company south bend. so either it was home made and someone put that sticker on there or they were manufactured. now ryan the guy i purchased it from said he did find pics of another one online but cant remember where.

dsqui

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 05:49 AM »
oh and thanks alot taxi for tranferin the pic for me i appreciate it

taxid

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 07:20 PM »

ya its definately old.  supposedly the guy i bought it off of had it for about 5 years and he said he bought it from original owner who had it for like 30-40 years which would put it in the 70s. 

Now ya ruined my day.  :'(   I feel sooooooo old now.   :'(

The 70's is old? Shucks I was born in the 50's!  :'(
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Boomer

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 08:19 PM »
Now ya ruined my day.  :'(   I feel sooooooo old now.   :'(

The 70's is old? Shucks I was born in the 50's!  :'(
I guess we respect our elders on here a little more taxid.  :D

or: you have just been around a little longer to catch more fish than most of us.

taxid

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 10:43 PM »
I guess we respect our elders on here a little more taxid.  :D

or: you have just been around a little longer to catch more fish than most of us.

Sounds good to me.

My dad turned 80 today btw. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.