FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Millelacs lake Minnesoda  (Read 1277 times)

PEARCHEYES

Millelacs lake Minnesoda
« on: Jun 14, 2016, 08:09 AM »
For those that are planning a walleye trip you will have to find another lake,my co worker just got back from the area and walleye are off limits you can catch them but can't keep populations are down according to dnr up there and they are checking everyone

wallin

Re: Millelacs lake Minnesoda
« Reply #1 on: Jun 14, 2016, 08:34 AM »
That sucks. More for next time.
Wallin

tater140

« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2016, 03:34 PM »
That's good to know.

indianahooker

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2016, 06:46 AM »
we always went to battle lake.  from there you can hit a bunch of smaller lakes in the area.  if you hit it rite there is a bridge between two lakes where the perch migrate. we used to fill buckets with 12-14" perch, rite along with the locals.  we havent been back since the limits ruined it, years ago.  it used to be fun trip every year, till then.

taxid

« Reply #4 on: Jun 21, 2016, 01:23 AM »
For those that are planning a walleye trip you will have to find another lake,my co worker just got back from the area and walleye are off limits you can catch them but can't keep populations are down according to dnr up there and they are checking everyone

Saw an article I think it was In-Fisherman years back where Europeans were fishing it for carp of all things.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.