FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fathers day fishing  (Read 2692 times)

ftwwalleye

Fathers day fishing
« on: Jun 18, 2016, 07:27 AM »
Happy Father's day to all those angler dads!

Gonna chase some summer skams in the morning and then hang out with my son. Can't wait til he is old enough to take.
Tight lines everyone

Boomer

Re: Fathers day fishing
« Reply #1 on: Jun 18, 2016, 08:26 AM »
Are you going to the pier at MC?

bherr24

« Reply #2 on: Jun 18, 2016, 12:43 PM »
I have the same plan, i plan on trying the pier and harbor area first and see what happens.  Bite has been pretty good out there for a while now from what i have heard but i just havent had much time to get up there.

ftwwalleye

« Reply #3 on: Jun 18, 2016, 04:26 PM »
Taking my dad with me. I hope to get him his first steelhead. It's pretty sweet feeling getting a person to hook into their first one.

izzy65

« Reply #4 on: Jun 18, 2016, 11:26 PM »
Glad you still have your dad, Cherrish every moment, you have with him, Lost my fishing partner back in 2000, Hasent been the same .
Satchmo

izzy65

« Reply #5 on: Jun 18, 2016, 11:28 PM »
Happy Fathers Day to all my fellow fishermen,
Satchmo

abishop

« Reply #6 on: Jun 19, 2016, 08:15 AM »
Happy fathers day 2 all. I just lost mine Friday. He taught me all I know about fishing. He was my best buddy. I will miss him.

ftwwalleye

« Reply #7 on: Jun 20, 2016, 06:32 AM »

Got this chrome tank. Great father's day

Boomer

« Reply #8 on: Jun 20, 2016, 09:26 AM »
Happy fathers day 2 all. I just lost mine Friday. He taught me all I know about fishing. He was my best buddy. I will miss him.
Sorry to hear the news. When my father died my wife told me it was time to go fishing. So we did . . . for a week. Still miss him and it will be 20 years soon but he taught me a lot about life. Thanks Dad.

bherr24

« Reply #9 on: Jun 23, 2016, 11:53 AM »
Nice fish.  I fished at the pier on the rock side on sunday morning. I didn't have any luck but seen quite a few caught including 2 by the guy next to me.   He told me he had his boat out the day before right out from the rocks and had 19 hookups.  Said the bite was incredible. Sunday was a slower day from what everyone was saying.  I'm always a day late it seems.  He did give me his 2 fish which was nice.  I'm thinking about going again this weekend sometime although it will be a zoo with the skamania mania tourney going on.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.