FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Portland, ME recommendation? Charter or shore fishing  (Read 1053 times)

fishreaper

I'm headed to Portland ME next weekend for a high school graduation. Would like to take 4 of my nieces/nephews out to catch some fish or for maybe a 4 hr charter. Does anyone have any charters they have used and had good experiences with? I just want them to catch some fish. The kids are not hardcore fishermen but they have an interest, and I wanna foster that in any way I can. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
Re: Portland, ME recommendation? Charter or shore fishing
« Reply #1 on: Jun 18, 2016, 09:18 PM »
I went on a couple party boats out of portland years ago and don't remember any boats but were several.....my recommendation is Google party boats there instead of charters.....a lot cheaper and a lot of fun. Also try the Maine thread...lots of good guys there.
icejohn
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

fishreaper

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2016, 03:22 PM »
Thanks John. I will do that... but was hoping someone had a good experience with one that they could recommend, rather than picking one blindly off the web?

Swampking89

« Reply #3 on: Jun 24, 2016, 03:57 PM »
I'm not sure how far it was from Portland but we went on a party boat from Boothbay Harbor.had a great time and caught a bunch of cod.brought them back and threw them on the grill with pineapple and some garlic .It was awesome. Have fun!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.