FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Pathfinder.  (Read 2814 times)

SLAYERFISH

Pathfinder.
« on: Jul 19, 2016, 09:09 AM »
Hey is anyone launching their boats at the inlet to Pathy?  You know, the miracle mile by the chalk bluffs?
Also are the eyes hitting in that area?

Chadfish

• Rippin lips!
Re: Pathfinder.
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26, 2017, 08:52 PM »
566 views and no replies.   ::)    I know this is an old post, but I was up there a couple weeks ago and only small boats like jon boats and 16 ft and under aluminum boats were launching.  Bigger boats like my 18.5 alumacraft had to come from the marina and drive across the lake.  Fishing was slow, but it was windy as hell also.  Few 'Bos, and saw a couple eyes caught.

thirdeye

• At home on the range in Wyoming
« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2017, 08:05 AM »
566 views and no replies.   ::)    I know this is an old post, but I was up there a couple weeks ago and only small boats like jon boats and 16 ft and under aluminum boats were launching.  Bigger boats like my 18.5 alumacraft had to come from the marina and drive across the lake.  Fishing was slow, but it was windy as hell also.  Few 'Bos, and saw a couple eyes caught.

I've heard the walleye have moved up river due to the high flows.

SLAYERFISH

« Reply #3 on: Apr 29, 2017, 08:56 AM »
Yeah finally got a reply! :D
Was at the inlet early March. Fished from an inflatable pontoon. got 1 eye and some nice bows.

Chadfish

• Rippin lips!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 29, 2017, 01:51 PM »
I've heard the walleye have moved up river due to the high flows.

They have been hard to figure out up there.. Been twice and not much luck. Wonder when the actual run was?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.