FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sundown Cabins  (Read 2125 times)

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
Sundown Cabins
« on: Aug 31, 2016, 08:35 PM »
Does anybody know anything about Sundown Cabins on Moosehead  Lake?  My buddy and I would like to stay there later this year but we can't seem to find any contact info.  He and his dad both fished and hunted out of there years ago.  Are they still around? Name changed? Any similar cabins nearby?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

canoeist

Re: Sundown Cabins
« Reply #1 on: Aug 31, 2016, 10:09 PM »
New owners go by the name MISTY MORNING cottages.

lobsterman

« Reply #2 on: Sep 01, 2016, 05:45 AM »
its not the best spot to stay i stayed there this spring the guy doesn't really do much to keep it up. id go to grey ghost camps on moose river nicer place

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #3 on: Sep 01, 2016, 05:01 PM »
Thank you guys.   ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

dreamcatcher310

« Reply #4 on: Sep 03, 2016, 08:26 AM »
I stayed there ice fishing and it was pretty nice, thought the owners did a great job keeping the place up and it was well taken care of. But then again I haven't been up there to stay during open water season. I could tell immediately that they're from away  ::) haha

Slammin_Brookies!!

• "Speed and Accuracy" Airborne All The Way 82nd
« Reply #5 on: Sep 03, 2016, 10:42 PM »
I stayed there ice fishing and it was pretty nice, thought the owners did a great job keeping the place up and it was well taken care of. But then again I haven't been up there to stay during open water season. I could tell immediately that they're from away  ::) haha

I have stayed there the last 4 years and they are Mainers. Go inside the Maine house and look at all the fish mounts he has from Maine...including some nice Browns from Range Pond. Always a clean cabin....always accommodating....and always do anything to help their customers. Right on the water with protected docking and if the weather sucks you can ice fish all day watching from your warm cabin. Great people.
If you're too busy to fish...........You're too Fa..king busy!

linguini

« Reply #6 on: Sep 05, 2016, 07:54 PM »
TRY  LAWERANCE CABINS 
the dave and dave show

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.