FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: fulton chain/4th lake  (Read 4284 times)

finsntins

fulton chain/4th lake
« on: Oct 05, 2016, 03:27 PM »
hit 4th yesterday for a quick trip before dark fished from 5 till about 630 and went 3 for 4,2 lakers and a smallie.missed one on the 4 color pulling a small silver and orange spoon.one laker and the smallie hit a a spoon i have never fished before and dont know the name of it,but its a wide bodied spoon and very thin and light with yellow tape on one side,that was on the rigger down 45 ft and the other laker hit a smelt stick bait on the other rigger down 40ft.surface temp.is still really warm.i had 65 degrees!!!!after this weekend,hopefully the lake will be nice and quite and will be fish on!!!
MISS B.HAVEN' SPORT FISHING

Bartman44

Re: fulton chain/4th lake
« Reply #1 on: Oct 08, 2016, 01:32 PM »
Good report. I've always wanted to fish the Fulton Chain but as they say, too many places, too little time.

Best fishing of the year is upon us.

finsntins

« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2016, 04:48 AM »
i agree,this is the time to fish,especially here on the chain,as most of the people have gone home and it is safe once again to be out on the chain.the only bad thing is there is not much time because they will start dropping the lake and by the end of the month,there will not be enough water to launch at the DISGRACEFULL public  STATE launch.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Oct 12, 2016, 05:21 AM »
Herd Billy is having a bass tournament this weekend in Inlet at that great launch ?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

finsntins

« Reply #4 on: Oct 12, 2016, 02:36 PM »
yes,its the fall brawl,october 16th,at the launch,630am,thats all i know,if you need more info.give hima call or i can get in touch with him to get more info.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #5 on: Oct 12, 2016, 03:07 PM »
Not sure if I will make it at this point.  But you never know.. ;D
You fishing it?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

finsntins

« Reply #6 on: Oct 12, 2016, 06:13 PM »
no,this will be our last weekend on ontario,so we have to get the boat cleaned out and ready for the LONG,LONG,LONG WINTER rest!!!!!we plan on being back sunday morning,id like to stop by and check out the weigh in though.good luck if you make it.

finsntins

« Reply #7 on: Oct 17, 2016, 06:17 PM »
hit 4th today solo,fished from 4 till 6 went 1 for 4.the 1 fish landed was a small salmon caught on a smelt pattern stick bait on the rigger down 30 ft.lost one on the spoon i used last week with the yellow tape down 45 ft.then lost what i believe was a nice salmon,he jumped about 30ft behind the boat and opened the snap.so if anyone catches a fish in fourth with a smelt pattern stick bait,i would like it back!!!!then while i was re-rigging the rigger rod,the 4  color core got ripped off the planer board,but i couldnt get to it quick enough.surface temp.is still 60 degrees,also,the lake went down a foot over the weekend,if they continue on that pace and we dont get any rain,im not sure you will be able to launch this weekend.

finsntins

« Reply #8 on: Oct 20, 2016, 05:32 PM »
fished yesterday from 4 till 6,the west wind pushed all the leaves and pine needles to the north end of the lake making it impossible to keep the lines clean.did manage a nice 3lb smallmouth on a stickbait down 30ft on the rigger.i talked to the highway super today and if we dont get all this rain this weekend and the lake continues to drop,he will probably have to pull the dock sometime next week.

finsntins

« Reply #9 on: Oct 27, 2016, 06:33 PM »
well,with all the rain and snow we have had lately,the lake has not gone down much after that initial drop and the town ,as of now have not pulled the docks at the launch.weatherman calling for temps. in the 40's and 50's next week,looks like a good week to get out and fish!!!!!

finsntins

« Reply #10 on: Oct 30, 2016, 12:56 PM »
fished this morning from 8 till 10,1 for 1,15"salmon on a orange/silver spoon on the 4 color.although there is not as many leaves on the surface as last week,when i pulled my flat lines they both had weeds on them,should have checked them more often.i cant believe it,but according to my f/f,surface temp.is still 50 degrees.still marking lots of fish between 20 and 40 ft.going to try to get back out this afternoon.

finsntins

« Reply #11 on: Oct 30, 2016, 05:21 PM »
did get to sneak out after the rain for an hour or so and went 2 for 2.both salmon,1 on rigger down 20ft with a pink/silver spoon and 1 on flat line with a smelt stick bait.tried in shallower water inside 30 fow.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #12 on: Oct 30, 2016, 05:28 PM »
Great times fins...   I think its about over now..  :-\

finsntins

« Reply #13 on: Oct 30, 2016, 05:47 PM »
it aint over till she locks up!!!!!

FishinNY

« Reply #14 on: Nov 03, 2016, 02:38 PM »
I'm headed up this weekend for pike and tigers.
I am Muskies Inc.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.