FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Now is the time!  (Read 1585 times)

Bputman

Now is the time!
« on: Oct 25, 2016, 07:28 AM »
Ended up doing some fishing and hunting this past Saturday, went out for waterfowl opener and bagged 6 ducks and three geese. Hiked the woods and found a nice chicken of the woods and finished it off with 76 gills in a little over three hours. The bite is HOT!

bigr

Re: Now is the time!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25, 2016, 08:40 AM »
The grand slam would have been to add squirrels and a deer to the mix. You still have something to live for. You had a good day.

bigr

« Reply #2 on: Oct 25, 2016, 08:43 AM »
I would be willing to trade squirrel for hen.

Bputman

« Reply #3 on: Oct 25, 2016, 11:29 AM »
sounds like a good weekend!  you fowelers sure made it noisy saturday morning. seen several carcasses on the way back to ramp. hunters must have been butchering them and tossing them out on the way to ramp.  isnt that illegal to do?  if not it should be.

Incredibly illegal and unethical. I would call the hotline and get a CO to monitor that lake.

Bputman

« Reply #4 on: Oct 25, 2016, 11:29 AM »
The grand slam would have been to add squirrels and a deer to the mix. You still have something to live for. You had a good day.

I was really hoping to tag a deer this past weekend but didnt end up getting out! I may have to take you up on that squirrel offer!

Fishermantim

• I go where the water takes me!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 25, 2016, 12:13 PM »
Hey, a hat trick is almost as good as a grand slam....since I don't hunt (birds or fungi) you've got me beat hands down!
"God is playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh" (George Burns from "Oh, GOD")

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - The Existential Blues

Bputman

« Reply #6 on: Oct 26, 2016, 11:11 AM »
Hey, a hat trick is almost as good as a grand slam....since I don't hunt (birds or fungi) you've got me beat hands down!

TRUE!!! I hope every ones taking advantage of the bite!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.