FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: First Dusting of Snow, First Power Outage of the Season.....  (Read 1408 times)

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
Seriously!?!  4+ hours..... It's going to be a long winter!   :'(
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: First Dusting of Snow, First Power Outage of the Season.....
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2016, 04:35 AM »
I used to live about 4  miles from where I do now. It was a different power grid and one clap of thunder or 16 snow flakes seemed to knock out the power. I think we've been out once in 6 years at our current address.

Rg
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2016, 10:00 AM »
We had 2" wet snow with rain and freezing rain with ice on everything. Woke up at 230 to the sound of limbs crashing..
My yard is a mess and it up rooted my favorite tree, my white birch. I carried that tree out of the woods as a sapling 25 years ago.. >:( >:(
When it pulled up it also pulled  up the underground cable..
Now I have a temporary  cable laying on the ground all the way out to the  pole..
And it's snowing again...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2016, 10:47 AM »
Wow, Dom. Sorry to hear that.   :(
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.