FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: where to find hunting waders  (Read 2661 times)

dsqui

where to find hunting waders
« on: Oct 28, 2016, 03:51 AM »
where can i find hunting waders??  are my only real options bass pro and cabelas?

Boomer

Re: where to find hunting waders
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2016, 06:04 AM »
I have a pair from Cabelas that are five or six years old. The ones I bought at Bass Pro lasted me one year.  Don't know what style you are looking for but these two outlets are there. There may be a few places on here that sponsor this site that others can recommend instead.

dsqui

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2016, 09:37 AM »
ya heres kinda the down fall of all the mom n pop shops getting ran out of business to online sales.  its hunting season now and hunting waders are kinda try on before you buy kinda thing atleast for me they are.  so looks like its the hour n half trip to cabelas to replace em

Fishermantim

• I go where the water takes me!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2016, 12:22 PM »
I'll go out on a limb here and say...on hunters??? ;D
"God is playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh" (George Burns from "Oh, GOD")

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - The Existential Blues

fishcrazy

« Reply #4 on: Oct 29, 2016, 10:30 PM »
Cabelas super mags. Never be cold or wet  again

dsqui

« Reply #5 on: Nov 01, 2016, 02:55 AM »
unfortunately noone around carried waders so i had to make the trip to cabelas

pearly

« Reply #6 on: Nov 01, 2016, 10:34 PM »
My Grandson just bought waders at Cabelas Noblesville  had to take them back because they leaked they, gave him another pair got them home and they leaked this When he returns this pair he will have over 200 miles. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out!!??

rivereddy

« Reply #7 on: Nov 03, 2016, 06:42 AM »
FWIW,  I picked up a pair from Mack's Prairie Wings a while back and so far stayed warm and dry.
The only drawback, they would have to be shipped to Indiana.  Also had pretty good luck with
"Bone Dry" hip boots from BPS

fish on, don't go floating yer hat,  fish off

rivereddy

boondox

« Reply #8 on: Nov 03, 2016, 10:25 AM »
I to had a pair of cabelas hunting wadds the ones with the boot foot and brush tough 1600 d coatin on them and 1600 grams of insulation in the boots...  the seems in the butt were waring out from sitting in the lay out boat and bigger boat  I Paid around 280 for them.. thing is I returned them and got a prorated amount back...after owning for two years ..  I think it was $240 so what I did is bought another pair of waders from cabelas a $65 and have not had a problem since owned for the last 4 years... reason i went with the cheaper pair is the guy at counter warned us the warranty policy was changeing in the next 6 moths.. so if I did need a new pair I could alway buy another pair of 5mm neos for $65 I am not out 280  every time they fail cause there warranty policy has changed since I got them origanally just a heads up.. boots will last for ever but wader seem don't .. neither do holes from barbed wire wile hunting in flooded farm fields.

Old waders I had ..

http://www.cabelas.com/product/cabela-s-men-s-ultimate-ii-hunting-waders-150-big-man/2286500.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2F%3FN%3D1101198%26No%3D18%26Ns%3DCATEGORY_SEQ_103895280%26WTz_st%3D%26WTz_stype%3DSP%26recordsPerPage%3D18

New waders I got now..

http://www.cabelas.com/product/cabela-s-men-s-5mm-stockingfoot-waders-regular/721046.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Fmens-fishing-waders%2F_%2FN-1101197%2FNo-0%2FNs-CATEGORY_SEQ_103926780%3FrecordsPerPage%3D18

Flintlocker

« Reply #9 on: Nov 22, 2016, 06:25 PM »
Search Banded Brands. Macks Prairie Wings carries them. My next pair will be the Red Zone.

Teacherpreacher

« Reply #10 on: Nov 24, 2016, 09:12 AM »
Look up Reloaderaddict.com, gives 4 best hunting waders review. Something to look at.
Teach
Do all that you love, with those that you love, as often as you can.

fishbone

« Reply #11 on: Nov 24, 2016, 07:05 PM »
you could try frogg togg-bullfrog waders-----not expensive but heavy duty

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.