FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Wawasee  (Read 5036 times)

fishinpo1e1

Re: Wawasee
« Reply #15 on: Nov 27, 2016, 06:47 PM »
Take your rain gear.

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #16 on: Nov 27, 2016, 07:24 PM »
Got on the lake at 1030 I got two right off one close to 11 the other 10.No more takers at spot one moved into a little deeper water and picked up a few more . Did this all afternoon and ended up with 22. Biggest right at 13 Hope the mild trend continues ,I would like to get after them again !

fishinpo1e1

« Reply #17 on: Dec 01, 2016, 04:51 PM »
Got on the lake at 1030 I got two right off one close to 11 the other 10.No more takers at spot one moved into a little deeper water and picked up a few more . Did this all afternoon and ended up with 22. Biggest right at 13 Hope the mild trend continues ,I would like to get after them again !
Yesterday(Wed) I tried for perch in the north end flats. Wind prevented us from heading south. We caught 3 small gills and two small pike. Taking shelter in the SLIP we didn't find any more. Still have the boat in water. Hoping next week will calm down. Still have all my minnows waiting for action.
Most of the fish we marked were on outside breaks down about 18' tightly schooled. But what bites we got were shallow fishing 5' down.Water temps were 46 degrees. Last week they hit 44 degrees.

Bobber Watcher

« Reply #18 on: Dec 02, 2016, 11:31 PM »
Love fishing "The Sea".

PEARCHEYES

« Reply #19 on: Dec 03, 2016, 03:06 PM »
The sea wasn't good to me today .Did catch quite a few perch today with bass and northerners thrown in the mix.Only 6 small keepers 8 to 8.5 I fished shallow and deep and everything in between .Those perch are frustrating but so good as table fare which is why I chase and chase and chase them.Oh well untill ice season the perch will get a break from me!

fishinpo1e1

« Reply #20 on: Dec 03, 2016, 07:46 PM »
The sea wasn't good to me today .Did catch quite a few perch today with bass and northerners thrown in the mix.Only 6 small keepers 8 to 8.5 I fished shallow and deep and everything in between .Those perch are frustrating but so good as table fare which is why I chase and chase and chase them.Oh well untill ice season the perch will get a break from me!

Was that you across from Oakwood this afternoon?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.